Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    That explains it! I've been wondering why I've been getting so many points from the wheel this time around - regularly well over 100, and much more than in past events. I'm languishing around rank 9 - 10 this time around, much lower than for previous events due to being in a more competitive group. So my experience backs up your theory.

Do S8 really think their players are stupid, that we won't figure out what they're doing? Or do they just not care?
    Same here... the lower my rank (on all 4 of my accounts) the higher my points with the chests and the higher my rank the lower my points. I think enough players can figure this ploy out.

My current rank is.... 7th.
    The top 3 on my leaderboard are as follows:
    Rank 1: 49,177
    Rank 2: 28, 813
    Rank 3: 12, 435

As soon as the Leaderboard started and I saw the top 2 players already boosting and getting a ton of points I felt defeated and decided to play as usual and let it be. These events disappoint me very much since they guarantee that more than half of the players will never get the dragon. Just sucks in my opinion that the game has gone in this direction. To each his or her own though...

What gets to me the most however is that these events might be taking the place of World Events. June was the first month in a long while that we did not have a World Event.....

Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    That explains it! I've been wondering why I've been getting so many points from the wheel this time around - regularly well over 100, and much more than in past events. I'm languishing around rank 9 - 10 this time around, much lower than for previous events due to being in a more competitive group. So my experience backs up your theory.

Do S8 really think their players are stupid, that we won't figure out what they're doing? Or do they just not care?
    I'm on level 180. From my experience, last leaderboard event I got unusually high points on the wheel. This time round I'm getting 25 on average and so far 7 trees. I did get 91 points once yesterday but today we're back to the 25s. Therefore, I assume that level of player has no effect here, it's pretty random!

Fashion Designer
    1: 3422
    2: 2992
    3: 2817
    4-7: 2790-2646
    8-12: 2609-2454
    13-19: 2307-212
    20 (me): 122

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I'm on level 180. From my experience, last leaderboard event I got unusually high points on the wheel. This time round I'm getting 25 on average and so far 7 trees. I did get 91 points once yesterday but today we're back to the 25s. Therefore, I assume that level of player has no effect here, it's pretty random!
    They are not talking about account level, they are referring to the players rank in the Leaderboard event.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh I just realized I didn't mention my rank, I'm at #3 even though I'm not interested in playing

I'm just playing normally and it seems the rest are as well, only top 2 players keep boosting everyday
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I got 20k apples for the 8th milestone, nice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Just to clarify!
    Let's say I bred a 10 hr fruitful, am I supposed to get 30 from the breeding den and 30 more when I hatch the egg? Because I'm only getting 10 from the nest and not 30 as I understand from the instructions. This has been happening from the beginning.
    You are getting all your points. The pop up for the bonus appears right on top of the pop up for your regular Leaderboard points. (Although on one account, there is a few seconds lag between the two rather than instantaneous.) Next time you collect from a nest, check your total before and then after collecting.

Nightclub Owner
    Still 5 days to go, I think I can manage most of the milestone prizes, but most likely not the last one, which I actually like and would want to get it, but probably won't

Ah well, I've learnt that I cannot have all the dragons in this game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Great, just great, I finally bred a limited dragon (Liberty) and it hatched this morning and has disappeared. I've had that happen in Arctic Isles, but this is a first for my main island. Liberty was the first limited dragon that I've bred since the glut of limited dragons started in October and I guess I'm shocked and sad.

When this happened in Arctic Ilse it was also during leaderboard bleh.

Fashion Designer
    #1 in my leaderboard has 24k points and is still boosting! I just don't get it. #2 and 3 have 13k so she has a serious advantage. I have about 5.5k so not even going to try, LOL.