Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

So here is an update from my rather extreme group - leader at 29k with second at 24k. The rest of us are at the 5k mark. Only 1 and 2 are boosting so it is a competition between them. As always - interesting. I thought they would stop as no one else is even close or even trying to compete. I now have Bliss and am not really interested in the others so I am taking it easy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckBellery View Post
    I don't really care about this event so I don't comment here, but this is a very bad joke. -_- My wheel-trees collection is happy of its new member from useless-milestones collection. Attachment 32192
    My #8 milestone was another freakin' tire swing, also go one from an earlier milestone...plus 5 tire swings from the wheel...making my grand total @ 8 tire swings since I had one before leaderboard started. On the plus side (there aren't many pluses in LB) I've gotten gold twice from the wheel and this is the first LB I've won gold.

Rhino Keeper
    My milestones so far have not been bad but I wish I would have got some points.
    1. 5 mystic maps
    2. 5,000 apples
    3. 10 mystic maps
    4. 7,500 apples
    5. Sparkler (which I think is the cutest dragon of the bunch)
    6. Country Barn deco (attached pic)
    7. Bliss
    8. Country Barn deco...really?
    9. Ballot
    10. Freedom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	32200  
    Last edited by moonchild1987; 07-10-16 at 10:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg more apples on my spn, I'm gonna screammmmm!

Rhino Keeper
    Rather have apples than pointless coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Points from chest.

Where are you guys on the LB and how many points are you getting in the chest?.

Last time I was way down at the bottom and was getting 100+ each go. Now I'm in 2nd place (my group aren't really trying -no boosting or states) and I only get 25 points each chest.

Are points from chests higher for the people in lower places? Or is it really just random?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    My milestones so far have not been bad but I wish I would have got some points.
    1. 5 mystic maps
    2. 5,000 apples
    3. 10 mystic maps
    4. 7,500 apples
    5. Sparkler (which I think is the cutest dragon of the bunch)
    6. Country Barn deco (attached pic)
    Nice if you don't already have a barn, 2 barns would have me doing the eye roll thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Points from chest.

Where are you guys on the LB and how many points are you getting in the chest?.

Last time I was way down at the bottom and was getting 100+ each go. Now I'm in 2nd place (my group aren't really trying -no boosting or states) and I only get 25 points each chest.

Are points from chests higher for the people in lower places? Or is it really just random?
    I have had the same experience

Rhino Keeper
    As someone with dozens of accounts in many different positions and levels, so far it seems the lower you are ranked, you are more likely, it appears, to get better results on the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    I have had the same experience
    Me too