Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Banned
    Just had 134 spin points roll back. The wheel; however, is conveniently on cooldown. Can we please code the game properly (or maybe it's intentional)?

I've put in a ticket. Probably won't get looked at before the event ends. If the mods could help I'd appreciate it. Every point is important for the amount of milestone points we need.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Well I just got another tire swing from the wheel, when is it going to stop! Also got apples from a milestone chest.
    I have my 7 tire swings displayed on my island, doesn't everyone need lots of tire swings? I was happy to get apples a couple of times and even happier the one time I won 5 gold, but if I get one more tire swing I'm burning my island. I don't care about leaderboard, I do want a couple of dragons though.

I always wanted a tyre swing when i was a kid, never got one. Now i have a whole bunch. I couldn't be more ecstatic if i tried.😕 I can have my own forest with all those palm trees for the last event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    I always wanted a tyre swing when i was a kid, never got one. Now i have a whole bunch. I couldn't be more ecstatic if i tried.�� I can have my own forest with all those palm trees for the last event.
    Lol... I had a tire swing as a kid so I am over it, although I always wanted palm trees and now I have a whole bunch of them... Palm trees look great with my 3 sand citadels <sighhhhh>
    Last edited by Hawk1; 07-06-16 at 09:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    I play less now. I am tired of these. Why don't they just Release the world event. that much Better
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Lol... I had a tire swing as a kid so I am over it, although I always wanted palm trees and now I have a whole bunch of them... Palm trees look great with my 3 sand citadels <sighhhhh>
    Lots of special treasure in storage. I am tempted to get rid of habitats and just put a whole heap of statues, trees and tiles lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrhammy48 View Post
    My spin wheel isn't working. Anyone else having that problem?
    Has anyone had the problem of being stuck in the arctic isle with no way to get out?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Just had 134 spin points roll back. The wheel; however, is conveniently on cooldown. Can we please code the game properly (or maybe it's intentional)?

I've put in a ticket. Probably won't get looked at before the event ends. If the mods could help I'd appreciate it. Every point is important for the amount of milestone points we need.
    Can you send your ticket number to one of us in a PM to pass on for you please.... I'm here for about an hour from now, otherwise Kooky/rynetory2 will be around in a few more hours.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Has anyone had the problem of being stuck in the arctic isle with no way to get out?

did you try to click on the ship? It should come out the possibility of returning to the "normal" island
    Currently playing: Dragon Story Level 147

Quote Originally Posted by julia88s View Post
    did you try to click on the ship? It should come out the possibility of returning to the "normal" island
    No ship to click on, i have put a ticket in hope it does not take too long.