Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Fashion Designer
    Oh no

Fashion Designer
    Its obvious why they keep doing these...its a big money maker for the company, people spend gold being competitive against each other much more on this than any other selection.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Its obvious why they keep doing these...its a big money maker for the company, people spend gold being competitive against each other much more on this than any other selection.
    Ain't that the truth!

Rhino Keeper
    No Thanks, for starters I don't like the Leaderboard events enough to waste time on something like this, 2. Nothing says "Patriotic " like a game of cut throat competition and 3. I will be enjoying time with my husband and kiddos camping and what not.

Host(ess)
    Funny, I thought this game was played all over the world so the Patriotic has limited appeal. Good luck to those who decide to spend big.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does it show 2 dragons?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogard68 View Post
    Funny, I thought this game was played all over the world so the Patriotic has limited appeal. Good luck to those who decide to spend big.
    My thoughts exactly. I dislike the Leaderboard concept immensely: add patriotism for a foreign country into the mix and it is even less appealing, if that was at all possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Leaderboard events are disgusting, nobody likes em! Will not participate, s8, it seems, just doesnt care what the people like, which is gonna come back to bite em!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by synasuga View Post
    Why does it show 2 dragons?
    I am guessing one is the top leaderboard prize and the other may be the final milestone...I don't know for sure so we will find out tomorrow when it begins.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Leaderboard events are disgusting, nobody likes em! Will not participate, s8, it seems, just doesnt care what the people like, which is gonna come back to bite em!
    Unfortunately for those of us who continue to provide constructive feedback re Leaderboard events, there are people who DO like Leaderboard events - and those who like them spend money during the events. If there was no money spent, given the amount of constructive feedback provided during and since the first event, Leaderboards would have been scrapped. Those who like these events speak with their wallets - and wallets shout louder than typed constructive feedback.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast