Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

I don't have the bliss dragon so I'm aiming for that, the US dragons doesn't interest me
    I really dislike these leaderboard events but I think they're going to become a thing now
    And after the disaster with the last tales, I'm considering not playing anymore
    ID: whitewineglass
    Looking for 1 gem neighbour in Fantasy Forest Story!

Is anyone else only getting dragon steps from the milestones? I have hit three milestones so far and the first two gave 6 steps and the third gave 12. I read that others got 5000 food for the first milestone. Is this a glitch?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mangavexed28x View Post
    Is anyone else only getting dragon steps from the milestones? I have hit three milestones so far and the first two gave 6 steps and the third gave 12. I read that others got 5000 food for the first milestone. Is this a glitch?
    I don't think it's a glitch, it's just more of that leaderboard 'fun,' unfortunately. Last leaderboard I got tiles (purple ones, I think it was) in every milestone chest except one. Lots of other players reported the same thing and S8 has not said anything about it, so presumably, it's not a glitch. So far, all I've gotten are steps, too.
    I'm sorry, I hope your next milestone contains a worthy item.

Executive Chef
    I'm 130 points away from the 3rd milestone. Got tiles the first two, will let you guys know if I get them a third time.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    Wow in all the spins for the leaderboard I keep getting swings or apples, ugggg
    Me too I think it is rigged towards big gold spenders

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm 130 points away from the 3rd milestone. Got tiles the first two, will let you guys know if I get them a third time.
    1=tiles
    2=maps

Looks like the milestones chests are not giving good stuff like Crowns, gold for this LB.

Rhino Keeper
    I got real excited my spin landed on a chest...26 whole points ..ohhh whoopeedoo.oh well guess that is more than I am winning in the arena . Hope someone lets me know when I'm having fun lol

Fashion Designer
    Just reached the 3rd milestone, got 239 points as reward! Actually, the first two also gave points, but not as many as this one. Also quite lucky on the wheel, got apples once, the rest were all points. Not much, the highest was about 35, but hey, at least no coins or tiles

Also noticed the gold prize went up to 5, but somehow the wheel just doesn't want to stop there. In all fleaderboard events I got gold exactly once...

This time I only looked at the fleaderboard to see how to earn points and how many I'd need for the last milestone. Not going to bother about my rank, I simply don't want to know. So now I'm playing like it is a world event, not planning on using gold besides the gold I would normally spend on speeding breeds to keep the den occupied.

I'm now on 1504 points, which means I'm well on track for the last milestone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    Was not in favor of having any more leader boards. They were a waste of time and money and the competition was not fair. Still feel that way but... Will never be number one, two or number three no matter how much we spend- too many people have unlimited resources that we could not comprehend. Still have no idea how the leader in our group had 800 and some points within the first hour. But thank you for the dragons and actually like the freedom Dragon better than the patriotic dragon and I'm going to aim for that.
    Agreed

Just play casually, don't worry about the prizes

Actually, no point in worrying at all, since most of us won't get all the milestones and only 2 players (top 2) in each group can receive the dragon prize
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Players 17-20 have Zero points, otherwise the group seems to be casual players, atleast for now. Either way, I'm just playing as I normally do as I have no desire to win any of the milestone prizes or anything else really except Food or maybe Gold from the wheel ☺
    I believe those 0 points are inactive players, cause even breeding and collect food will give some points
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)