Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Farm Supplier
    I woke up this morning to a leader with over 16,000 points. How is that remotely possible in less than 18 hrs into the Leaderboard. I checked the guy's kingdom-he is using 2 nests and 2 breeding temple and 1 of the point statues. I am so far out of that league. Why am I wasting my time on it.
    Originally thought I would try so bought 2 statues. What a waste of time and money. I truly despise the leaderboard competitions. Something is not right when you need to prove you are patriotic by competing for a dragon that represents only one country. And I am not even American. I will spin the wheel with the hope of getting gold. But I will not spend anymore gold on it.

Rhino Keeper
    An American citizen cofounded an American company based in Redwood, California, USA. July 4th 1776 is the date we ratified the Declaration of Indepence, broke away from Great Britain, and became the United States of America. FYI just in case any of the previous 1000 replies are confused about why more countries aren't represented.

Nightclub Owner
    Just checked my group

1. 1800
    2. 600
    3 to 19 all around 400 to 300
    20 is the only one with 200

It seems only 1 player is determined to go for the prize, for now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I guessed the prizes are not so interesting that none of my people in my group like it. I feel bored now. At least Fs2 can make me feel great
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I guessed the prizes are not so interesting that none of my people in my group like it. I feel bored now. At least Fs2 can make me feel great
    194/195 countries are not celebrating this, so I guess most of the players are not interested in the theme at all. That and what a lot of all players think of leaderboards... So only the USA-ers with much gold or money to spend are really active in this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, come on!!!!

3 tyre swings in 5 spins. There is only 3 % chances of that to happen.

You have to be kidding me.

BTW, the last wheel was as bad as this one. I think I got the tiles 3 or 4 times.

Anyway, I am out of the competition, in part because of the 3 tyre swings, in part because at least 3 of my rivals in my leaderboard have used 30 gold boosts. Sooo.... I will pass on this one.

These kind of leaderboards are only fun if you are leading the chart. It happened to me last time, and I enjoyed it a lot. I won the last one even without getting the last dragon in the goals line.

Banned

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    194/195 countries are not celebrating this, so I guess most of the players are not interested in the theme at all. That and what a lot of all players think of leaderboards... So only the USA-ers with much gold or money to spend are really active in this one.
    Totally agree that a minority country has a theme when as you say this is a world wide game and most of us from outside the US aren't interested.

If players who have deep pockets and want to spend real money that is fine but that group of players should be grouped together and then let them spend to their hearts desire! Then and only then would community members drop the subject all together.

Now back to more serious matters, has anybody been lucky enough to spin up gold from the wheel, I note it has been raised from 3 to 5 as yet that prize has alluded me?
    Last edited by random59; 07-02-16 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Well what is there to say other than I wish it were a community event. Leaderboard events would be okay if we had them twice a year or so, actually enjoyed the first got food and maps.

Totally new to this forum posting, just normally read posts but why is there a ? Mark above the previous post?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sjgriffith23 View Post
    Totally new to this forum posting, just normally read posts but why is there a ? Mark above the previous post?
    When you write a post you can click "Go Advanced" at the bottom and there you can give your post a title and choose a symbol for your post
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    When you write a post you can click "Go Advanced" at the bottom and there you can give your post a title and choose a symbol for your post
    Thanks for explaining, don't think I have ever seen it before!

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast