Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

I thought we were supposed to be paired with other players that are close to our level? That's what it says in the faq and the guides I've gone through but I'm a level 128 and i know for certain there are hundreds if not thousands of players between 120 &130 or even 125 & 135 so why am i playing with people ranging mostly in the 160-200 level range? And are players being switched around after the lb started? I visited everyone on my team on Friday and the player that's now in 1st was not there! And then last night he appeared at over 9000!! I've been boosting pretty much non-stop and I've spent a ton speeding things up and still I'm so far behind there's no way I'll be able to catch back up without blowing 10,000 gold! This is not fair at all I definitely won't be wasting anymore gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katniss9225 View Post
    I thought we were supposed to be paired with other players that are close to our level? That's what it says in the faq and the guides I've gone through but I'm a level 128 and i know for certain there are hundreds if not thousands of players between 120 &130 or even 125 & 135 so why am i playing with people ranging mostly in the 160-200 level range? And are players being switched around after the lb started? I visited everyone on my team on Friday and the player that's now in 1st was not there! And then last night he appeared at over 9000!! I've been boosting pretty much non-stop and I've spent a ton speeding things up and still I'm so far behind there's no way I'll be able to catch back up without blowing 10,000 gold! This is not fair at all I definitely won't be wasting anymore gold.
    The level of players in my group range from 70 to 117. This has been an issue with prior Leaderboard events and apparently nothing has changed regardless of the countless valid complaints from many players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I believe those 0 points are inactive players, cause even breeding and collect food will give some points
    Without a doubt, but why even include them in the event

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone help with the usual information about dragons that are in milestones and also the grand prize?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Interesting, seems the Milestone prizes differ as another player posted 239 points for 3rd Milestone prize
    I got 126 points for the third milestone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    My group right now:

1. 2100 (boost active)
    2. 1200
    3 and the rest below don't even come near to 900

No point in competing when I've seen 1 & 2 boosting several times today, I've always not participated in leaderboards ever since the first one
    In my group:

1st 6,580
    2nd 1,947
    3rd 1,679
    4th - 10th all between 1,576 and 1,400 (me 7th on 1,460)
    11th - 16th between 1,374 and 1,008
    17th - 20th between 976 and 773

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    ...they all feel too American for me and I have no connection with America whatsoever, so perhaps it's good to skip this one out.
    Me too! This is the first time I've been in such a competitive group, so I'm glad the theme is something I have no interest in. I'm very happy to sit this one out!

Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    You're absolutely correct! One player stated they spend $250-$300 on a Leaderboard event alone , to each their own but as you stated, it's those players who are all too happy to spend several hundreds of dollars on this event that ensure S8 will continue with such an unpopular concept.
    Yikes - that just boggles my mind! Lucky them, to have that much money to blow on a game

Also, how come the boosts aren't boosting any points received when spinning the wheel? Is anyone else seeing this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katniss9225 View Post
    Also, how come the boosts aren't boosting any points received when spinning the wheel? Is anyone else seeing this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	516.8 KB 
ID:	32101

Executive Chef
    I have two accounts in the same group. But one of them has Arctic Isles whereas the rest of the group seem not to, which give my main account an.unfair advantage.