Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Nightclub Owner
    My group right now:

1. 2100 (boost active)
    2. 1200
    3 and the rest below don't even come near to 900

No point in competing when I've seen 1 & 2 boosting several times today, I've always not participated in leaderboards ever since the first one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    1. 919
    2. 506
    3. 427
    4. 414
    5. 407

Executive Chef
    Milestone 3 gave me 108 crowns. Food and coins for the first two.

Fashion Designer
    I will boost 5-7 times to get 8.4k points.
    The first rank is not for me and I dont care, too.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mangavexed28x View Post
    Is anyone else only getting dragon steps from the milestones? I have hit three milestones so far and the first two gave 6 steps and the third gave 12. I read that others got 5000 food for the first milestone. Is this a glitch?
    2 of my milestones have been dragon steps 1 milestone was 5000 food and 1 other milestone was 10 gold I was pretty shocked by that...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Milestone 3 gave me 108 crowns. Food and coins for the first two.
    Interesting, seems the Milestone prizes differ as another player posted 239 points for 3rd Milestone prize

Host(ess)
    I don't typically post to these boards, even tho I do visit regularly. But, I just had to share what is going on in my LB group. One player had over 12K points within the first FEW hours of the event! Currently the top two players have over 42K and 19K, with the 3rd is already at 8900!! There is no amount of boosting that will help anyone else in the group reach a top slot. Both of the top two have diamonds in each their four nests, and have had since the beginning. It is obvious they are buying the eggs, and will have to sell them off the nests, because they have nowhere to put them when they hatch. I can't even calculate the gold it would take to reach these levels so quickly, but these two players are doing exactly what S8 wants us to do...spend whatever it takes to have that "one" dragon. That, my friends, is why we will continue to see these awful events.

Executive Chef
    Not playing at all this event.

1 3,686
    2 2,784
    3 1,913

Me: 1,553

Maybe I'll reach one or two of the milestone-prizes, for I don't have Bliss and Ballot (and ofcourse Freedom), but they all feel too American for me and I have no connection with America whatsoever, so perhaps it's good to skip this one out.

Last time I spent 1,500,000 food to get to first place, not gonna spend a dime this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Not playing at all this event.

1 3,686
    2 2,784
    3 1,913

Me: 1,553

Maybe I'll reach one or two of the milestone-prizes, for I don't have Bliss and Ballot (and ofcourse Freedom), but they all feel too American for me and I have no connection with America whatsoever, so perhaps it's good to skip this one out.

Last time I spent 1,500,000 food to get to first place, not gonna spend a dime this time.
    I feel you, I'm American and these dragons are a bit much for my taste haha ☺, affiliation aside .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by libjigger View Post
    I don't typically post to these boards, even tho I do visit regularly. But, I just had to share what is going on in my LB group. One player had over 12K points within the first FEW hours of the event! Currently the top two players have over 42K and 19K, with the 3rd is already at 8900!! There is no amount of boosting that will help anyone else in the group reach a top slot. Both of the top two have diamonds in each their four nests, and have had since the beginning. It is obvious they are buying the eggs, and will have to sell them off the nests, because they have nowhere to put them when they hatch. I can't even calculate the gold it would take to reach these levels so quickly, but these two players are doing exactly what S8 wants us to do...spend whatever it takes to have that "one" dragon. That, my friends, is why we will continue to see these awful events.
    You're absolutely correct! One player stated they spend $250-$300 on a Leaderboard event alone , to each their own but as you stated, it's those players who are all too happy to spend several hundreds of dollars on this event that ensure S8 will continue with such an unpopular concept.