Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

The Patriotic Dragon awaits the winner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160630-131522.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	32018

Event starts 7/1 at 10:30 am PDT.

Here is some general information on leaderboards. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....d-Events-Guide

Hopefully there will be a habitat as a prize. Good luck to everyone...however you wish to play.

Main prize: Patriotic dragon. Ultra Rare, 30 hours. White, Red, Blue. (The system won't let me attach the image for some reason.)

How to earn points:
    Breeding
    Hatching
    Evolution
    Battling (this is new)
    Collect from Dragon Monument
    Spin the wheel
    Buy boosts with gold (multiplies points for hatching etc.)

Milestones:
    Sparkler dragon 2,800 crowns. Super rare, 8 hours. Blue, Yellow, Red.

Name:	DragonSparkler.PNG 
Views:	100 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	32056

Bliss dragon 4,800 crowns. Rare, 10 hours. Blue, Green.

Name:	DragonBliss.PNG 
Views:	99 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	32057

Ballot dragon 6,400 crowns. Super rare, 16 hours. White, Blue, Red.

Name:	DragonBallot.PNG 
Views:	65 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	32058

Freedom dragon 8,400 crowns. Super rare, 24 hours. White, Blue, Red.

Name:	DragonFreedom.PNG 
Views:	76 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	32059

Sadly there is no habitat this time. I don't have time to play much this week due to a big exam...I did have a ton of dragons waiting to evolve so I will be doing that.
    Good luck to those who try to get 1st or 2nd place...I will be evolving dragons and growing food since I have none.
    Last edited by AuroraLava; 07-03-16 at 04:19 PM.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Sigh.

Fashion Designer
    Bummer😕

I'm curious as to why the community event has been scrapped when the majority of players prefer it. I guess it's time to start thinking about just not playing anymore, which is sad.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-30-16 at 02:10 PM. Reason: removed mod action comments- see forum rules

Banned
    Growing food and breeding as normal, last milestone reward was 8,500 will probably be 10,000 this time! I choose not to participate!

Fashion Designer
    2 dragons show up this x, look good

Rhino Keeper
    I will be camping this weekend and won't have service for 3 days. It sucks because I don't have any of the patriotic dragons I'm sure they will use for milestones but I'd much rather enjoy my vacation. I'm going to use the rest of the event to finish getting my gpd's to 10 and RS to 15, then back to stockpiling food. Maybe, try to finally breed a diamond and/or breed some of the dragons left in my goal book. I played hard the last three leaderboards, got skylord and mama, but I'm going to take it easy this time. I could use a break.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm getting so sick of this game, which breaks my heart because it's always been a wonderful obsession for me in the past. Now with the leaderboards and the glitches in Tales events it just isn't fun anymore. I think my days are numbered around here.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the community events? They are enjoyable and everyone has a chance to win the prizes.the leaderboards are horrible,especially at holidays ,when everyone will want the new holiday dragon but only a few get it.these leaderboards are going to make me decide to quit this game. Too stressful

Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    What happened to the community events? They are enjoyable and everyone has a chance to win the prizes.the leaderboards are horrible,especially at holidays ,when everyone will want the new holiday dragon but only a few get it.these leaderboards are going to make me decide to quit this game. Too stressful
    I agree with your thoughts of leaving. As a daily player & occasionally gold buyer, I'm sad to say I won't participate in yet another event...my other beasties will be happy with the attention 
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-30-16 at 02:08 PM. Reason: discussing mod actions- see forum rules

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast