Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Rhino Keeper
    Spin chest points are not random.

During the last one of these leader board events while I was closer to the top I'd only get low values of points from the chest (this is happening again this time) then suddenly BOOM I drop down to around 17th place on day 5 and low and behold... larger values (above 125) start being given to me via the chest. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Executive Chef
    Got over 1000 and now I am working normally cause my group not even care about this event nor working hard. they just hatching and breeding lol.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Nightclub Owner
    Just checked my group:

1. 1800
    2. 1000
    3 to 15 all around the 800 mark
    15 to 19 all around 700
    20 is the only one at 400

Easy to tell the 20th guy isn't participating, while 2 top players are.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    My group leader has 707 points. ...sure that will change soon

Rhino Keeper
    I've spun 5 gold on 2 accounts so far for those who were wondering.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    I've spun 5 gold on 2 accounts so far for those who were wondering.
    So jealous but congrats on the gold.

Nightclub Owner
    At this point in time it's still too early to say anything for sure, but I can already tell who really wants to go for #1 and who doesn't

So far there's only 2 players in my group who wants it, and are boosting right now

The rest of us are playing casually, cause our points are all roughly the same, and the 20th guy doesn't even play all that much
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Was not in favor of having any more leader boards. They were a waste of time and money and the competition was not fair. Still feel that way but... Will never be number one, two or number three no matter how much we spend- too many people have unlimited resources that we could not comprehend. Still have no idea how the leader in our group had 800 and some points within the first hour. But thank you for the dragons and actually like the freedom Dragon better than the patriotic dragon and I'm going to aim for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    At this point in time it's still too early to say anything for sure, but I can already tell who really wants to go for #1 and who doesn't

So far there's only 2 players in my group who wants it, and are boosting right now

The rest of us are playing casually, cause our points are all roughly the same, and the 20th guy doesn't even play all that much
    Players 17-20 have Zero points, otherwise the group seems to be casual players, atleast for now. Either way, I'm just playing as I normally do as I have no desire to win any of the milestone prizes or anything else really except Food or maybe Gold from the wheel ☺

My leaders are in the 5000 and 6000 range - amazing. But as you all say, up to them. At least I know straight-up there is no hope to get even close to the lead so - taking it easy. I am also not a fan of the dragons ( regardless of nationality - ps Happy 4 July to all you US players!) but I will still play enough to get them all - I am a bit of a hoarder. Enjoy everyone!