Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Rhino Keeper
    I see android and ios are mixed again. Lost before I've even started.

That's right, in Aussie not interested in American dragons, we start from behind anyhow, do we have to buy the dragon statue that u can collect points off or should it be in our storage

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    That's right, in Aussie not interested in American dragons, we start from behind anyhow, do we have to buy the dragon statue that u can collect points off or should it be in our storage
    It's in the market for 150 gold. You get 20 points every 2.5 hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    Why! No matter what i do the spin wheels NEVER WORK! Doesn't matter if it's a wheel for dragons or for the stupid leaderboards! My wheels just don't freaking spin!!! I normally pile up on gold for these stupid events because i try to breed those impossible dragons seems like two birds 1 stone but it's annoying that im constantly screwed out of all things spin related!

Not spending any gold for this event! I get what I get! I 'm letting the others fill their coffers!

Fashion Designer
    The top player in my board has over 4k points and a 2x boost. I'm currently sitting at #14. I don't stand a chance. I hope to at least get Sparkler from the milestones but that's about it.

Executive Chef
    I'm not participating. I dispise this event and I'm not buying gold anymore for many reasons and this leaderboard event is at the top of my list.
    I've also lost several years playing nbrs this week who have hit their wall.
    Besides the final dragon and the prize dragon I have every other milestone. Unless I missed it no habitat here this time. Not ****ing myself to try for that last milestone when there is nothing prior for me personally. I think the more of us who
    Don't enjoy this part of the game stop playing it, it might not stick around. (Hoping hoping hoping)
    There's a reason the boosts and statue were put on sale last time. I wouldn't be sad at all to see it leave. I also couldn't believe they made mama a leaderboard prize and papa a tournament prize. Annoying.
    Vent over
    No matter my feelings, I hope everyone who is trying for something gets what they are wishing for.

I was really hoping for a world event. There's a world event for fantasy forest starting so this normally would have been the time for that. What a shame that's not happening. Its not worth spending a lot of gold on the leaderboard when others are shooting ahead and there's no chance of catching up. Might as well cut our losses to start with. I just saw that in the last one and gave up early on.
    And well another problem I keep writing to support about but it never gets resolved is that not all dragons are equal. According to the info each dragon from breeding den to nest, and then nest to habitat, and evolution temple gets 3 points an hours. but in reality hatching does not get 3 points an hour. For a diamond type I got about 40 points hatching, cant remember precise amount, but it should have been hours time 3 and then 40 points for ultra rare and that did not happen. for laserlight which I bred several times I got 10 points for hatching. that should have been 45 points ie 15x3. I pointed this glitch out to support and they keep not acknowledging the problem and saying issue is fixed. sent a few emails about it now

sighs................... been happening for 3 leaderboards in a row. also someone else in my location playing the game has same problem. ...

Rhino Keeper
    I liked the last one, because i just focused on getting the habitat and tsunami dragon. I was able to do so easily without really spending gold (I think I spent 4 or 5 to speed up, but that's it.)
    This one is even less appealing because I'm not interested in US themed dragons and there isn't a habitat as a milestone prize. Meh.

I saw a few people on my leaderboard doing 2x boosts already too. LOL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I was really hoping for a world event. There's a world event for fantasy forest starting so this normally would have been the time for that. What a shame that's not happening. Its not worth spending a lot of gold on the leaderboard when others are shooting ahead and there's no chance of catching up. Might as well cut our losses to start with. I just saw that in the last one and gave up early on.
    And well another problem I keep writing to support about but it never gets resolved is that not all dragons are equal. According to the info each dragon from breeding den to nest, and then nest to habitat, and evolution temple gets 3 points an hours. but in reality hatching does not get 3 points an hour. For a diamond type I got about 40 points hatching, cant remember precise amount, but it should have been hours time 3 and then 40 points for ultra rare and that did not happen. for laserlight which I bred several times I got 10 points for hatching. that should have been 45 points ie 15x3. I pointed this glitch out to support and they keep not acknowledging the problem and saying issue is fixed. sent a few emails about it now

sighs................... been happening for 3 leaderboards in a row. also someone else in my location playing the game has same problem. ...
    You should be getting all points for hatching...but with those dragons you mentioned, you get bonus points, which are the numbers you are mentioning. Next time you hatch a breedable rare/super rare/ultra rare, watch your leaderboard points on the leaderboard icon/screen, not the pop ups. Example (making up numbers here)...say you hatch a diamond hybrid that should give you 100 points normally, then 40 bonus points...if you watch the icon screen on the right, it should increase by 140, even though you will only see 40 points on the little pop up on the bottom of the screen.

I hope I make sense.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-06-16 at 10:54 AM. Reason: removed private medical information

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast