Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    Will we get a thanksgiving event??
    Probably a couple days before.

Rhino Keeper
    bumping thread up for the design meeting. Lots of great ideas for themes etc, posted in here!

I noticed I'm coming up on being open 365 days and I would like to say I am enjoying the game very much. This Christmas goal is the first one I didn't get to finish when my restaurant was tiny. I love having another chance now that my restaurant pantrys and storage are upgraded.
    Also I hope someone is developing more stamp recipes. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    I play another S8 game, Fantasy Forest. They are constantly adding new animals and different storybooks which are similar to our cruises here. There are lots of people who I bet spend a lot of cash, because when you visit your neighbors you can tell they used gems to buy their habitats. They are constantly running gem sales at 30% off. If they put the same energy here, they would have similar success. People love this game, but if you don't update it, you will lose players. I've been playing since January, and I'm at level 60, with a lot of my dishes mastered. I wonder what I will do after that. Its boring making the same dishes over and over again. I wish I had a ghostly stove because S8 just came out with new dishes for that stove. The cruises are fun, but my seasonal pantry icons are stacking up, because it takes 3 hours to cook a dish.
    Don't lose your strong following S8. Do something now please. And let us purchase another jubilee oven so I can cook some of these gem recipes please.

i also play FFS, but don't put much into it because all it wants you to do is spend real money on gems. there is no gaining a significant amount of gems like you can do in restaurant story through the recipes, so i feel like that game doesn't care about you at all... so i play RS2 much much more...but i wonder if since they give the option to earn so many gems through recipes and not real money...they aren't earning as much real money from it so they've cut back on making it fun
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Rhino Keeper
    Do we think that was it for christmas events? It was one of the many I could'n finish before with the tiny restaurant and I love to get the second chance to get it done, but can we pleeeease get new stuff? Pleeeeeeease??? I was an ios player and had all the wine things, now I'm playing Android and miss the wine things, anyone else? This game looks dead, even the forums used to be so fast paced and now its really slow, I love the game I1m freaking out thinking it might be over soon

Rhino Keeper
    I know this has been sitting here for a while with no action, but hoping to throw some love to events that win STARS. I haven't leveled up in a long time and am getting pretty bored with the game. I now have a shiny double set of Santas and deer and winter stoves... but I'd love to finally be able to get to the wine press. I'm stalled only earning one or two stars from cooking dishes.

Do you think, this year we should expect updates?)

Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    Splitting off mastery plaques would be great. Those things are a hassle!
    I was just going to suggest that. Better organization for decorations instead of having to flip through a zillion plaques to find what youre looking for would be great. Plus maybe retire some of the old stuff. Maybe a separate tab for previously purchased items would also be a great help. Redecorating the restraunt is frustrating. There has to be a better way to see whats available in inventory vs. whats new or available for purchase. I Quit playing home story because of this very reason. Takes forever to redecorate. Not worth the hassle.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see cruises and events this year for Valentine's Day, Easter, St Patrick's Day

Love the concept of the Yeti event. As a relatively new player, it's nice to see events of these style (new appliance + shorter goals) instead of cruises, which are getting old/repetitive. Hope to see a similar event for Valentine's Day.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast