Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Rhino Keeper
    Splitting off mastery plaques would be great. Those things are a hassle!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    - PLS splitt off the Deco and Mastery Plaques
    - Reorganize the Jubilee&Celebration Stove, so that Gem-Recipes and normal Recipes have their "own" Stove / Oven

Farm Supplier
    Anyone want to start a new thread for the new Lani goals?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    Anyone want to start a new thread for the new Lani goals?
    See Lani's Express - Sep 22, 2016.

Executive Chef

Will this game ever have another update?

In one month it will have been an entire year since this game had an update in the store!!

Many people have had great suggestions for the game but none are ever put into the game.... why? Even suggestion about future cruise themes are ignored!! Why has this game been on idle for so long?
    Main id: squinn1981

Farm Supplier
    I agree. Those on end game level probably has accumulated enough exp to reach the next max level in one go...

I would love to see new permanent recipes on the stoves/ovens. Cruises are fun but I think it's time for something new. I got a notice 10mins ago about a new "mysterious cruise".

I really love this game...please don't forget about this game S8!

Probably not for a major game update. They must not have a lot of daily users or monthly. Or even make that much revenue.

They can't even raise the level system. It's just so silly. I stopped spending money.

Executive Chef
    Hope they at least bring back the Halloween version.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Are we going to get a game update anytime soon? The last update was NOV 2015. I'd like more levels and features. I'd like to see the import store that used to be at stormie's get opened. Or the food cart. Something that says it will show up soon. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I play another S8 game, Fantasy Forest. They are constantly adding new animals and different storybooks which are similar to our cruises here. There are lots of people who I bet spend a lot of cash, because when you visit your neighbors you can tell they used gems to buy their habitats. They are constantly running gem sales at 30% off. If they put the same energy here, they would have similar success. People love this game, but if you don't update it, you will lose players. I've been playing since January, and I'm at level 60, with a lot of my dishes mastered. I wonder what I will do after that. Its boring making the same dishes over and over again. I wish I had a ghostly stove because S8 just came out with new dishes for that stove. The cruises are fun, but my seasonal pantry icons are stacking up, because it takes 3 hours to cook a dish.
    Don't lose your strong following S8. Do something now please. And let us purchase another jubilee oven so I can cook some of these gem recipes please.

Rhino Keeper

Thanksgiving?

Will we get a thanksgiving event??

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast