Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bufront2 View Post
    I have a taco stand and a Japanese food cart and other things that we used for a short time will those events come around again so we can use those appliances again? And finish the recipes? Also will the gems we earn by completing a cruise ever go away. How many special recipes that give gems can you acquire?
    From my experience the past year (playing and reading the forum) at least once or twice an event repeated from before I started playing. People in the forum were disappointed that they didn't get to reuse things they had already accomplished. Although the game makers do reuse pictures of food/decorations (sometimes renaming, sometimes making them available to gem purchase) it seems they are trying to stay away from reusing 'new' appliances specific to events. I've never had an event appliance become useful for another event.

That being said, I use my Campfire Stove and my Snowy Oven almost all the time to earn coins easily. My campfire stove makes a great Yeti Spaghetti and the Snowy Oven has Holiday Tree Rolls, both produce lots of coins for underused ingredients. I sometimes pull out my Ghostly Stove to make Octopus Dip (which looks adorable served). Both the Snowy Oven and Ghostly stove have special cooks which appear in my kitchen if their appliances are out and in use. Note these special appliances often don't give things that the regular appliances do--like no stamp drops, no appearance in Cruises.

Gems only go away when you spend them!

Gem recipes aren't limited! That is, at this time I believe there are up to 3 gem stoves. Cruise recipe rewards have come up on Celebration Stove and Jubilee Oven. The Festival Stove can be purchased for 1600 gems and comes with a gem recipe. (I haven't bought it, so I don't know if more recipes have come on that stove yet)

Wishlist

- a 4th Mastery-Level, maybe up to 5
    - more Mastery-Sets
    - more Recipes on "old" or "less used" Appliance ( Pizza, Festival, Drinkmaker, Saladbar )
    - new Trophies ( cooked Stamp-Recipes, Mastered Recipes, ... )
    - Level 7 for Stores
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 09-09-16 at 12:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like new trophies too! Maybe one from Lani for mastering stamp dishes?

I'd also like to see a "flashback" cruise that offers old prizes, appliances, or limited time chances to master previous event dishes. A new mastery level is a brilliant idea. Maybe if you master it to something ridiculous (say level 10?) it will drop gems when you cook it. Probably not, but wishful thinking!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    I would like new trophies too! Maybe one from Lani for mastering stamp dishes?

I'd also like to see a "flashback" cruise that offers old prizes, appliances, or limited time chances to master previous event dishes. A new mastery level is a brilliant idea. Maybe if you master it to something ridiculous (say level 10?) it will drop gems when you cook it. Probably not, but wishful thinking!
    I like the idea of a gem drop for 'super mastery' of a dish. One of my friends stops cooking recipes after he's mastered them, but there are some recipes I just love to cook, like tuna salad and ratatouille....

Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    I like the idea of a gem drop for 'super mastery' of a dish. One of my friends stops cooking recipes after he's mastered them, but there are some recipes I just love to cook, like tuna salad and ratatouille....
    I also stop cooking them . So are we having a break again ?

Rhino Keeper
    Probably. They don't start new stuff so close to the weekend usually.

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind. Wedding cruise is on now. The two related recipes are previous recipes so finish them if you didn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Wishlist

- a 4th Mastery-Level, maybe up to 5
    - more Mastery-Sets
    - more Recipes on "old" or "less used" Appliance ( Pizza, Festival, Drinkmaker, Saladbar )
    - new Trophies ( cooked Stamp-Recipes, Mastered Recipes, ... )
    - Level 7 for Stores
    - PLS splitt off the Deco and Mastery Plaques
    - Reorganize the Jubilee&Celebration Stove, so that Gem-Recipes and normal Recipes have their "own" Stove / Oven

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    - PLS splitt off the Deco and Mastery Plaques
    - Reorganize the Jubilee&Celebration Stove, so that Gem-Recipes and normal Recipes have their "own" Stove / Oven
    I prefer it the way it is now. I can cook on both stoves at the same time and get gems faster. Just look and see what it rewards if you're confused. I'd rather get gems faster than have "easy button" sorting that they would probably mes up anyway.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast