Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

It almost feels like this is their passive aggressive response to us asking for a break. "Sure, here's a month long break!"

Rhino Keeper
    I'm totally enjoying the break from quests. Finally getting a chance to master some dishes that I don't have time for normally. Although I think we would all like to know when the events will start up again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FartBlaster2000 View Post
    It almost feels like this is their passive aggressive response to us asking for a break. "Sure, here's a month long break!"

^This! A break is great, but if they gave us some more communication people would appreciate it and be less agitated. I always loved those games that had timelines for things they would add. Even if it was a month instead of a specfic date. I am excited to see what this break is all about and I expect an update or a massive event. I'm hoping for the import store or the carnival myself. Hot dog truck is okay too I guess. I'd like to see the import store the most though. Or maybe increase the level cap and add stuff too.

I guess we have to wait and see. Next sale ends in 4 days, so maybe the event will come then.

Executive Chef
    I hope this week is the week we get something anything other than a quest or a cruise!! I check the App Store every day for an update lol.
    I've played storm8 games for years and if there is one constant it's the lack of communication with players through the forums.
    Main id: squinn1981

Quote Originally Posted by FartBlaster2000 View Post
    I agree... and I dont think it is very fair lol Barrage us with quests and cruises till we complain about not being able to breathe and then cut us off cold turkey??? LOL I need a fix.... I feel so bored at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    I for one am happy with the break. Enough to do on other S8 games. And it is summer ... enough to do outside!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    I'm happy with the break too. I started this game right before the Pride Cruise and it was (just a tad) overwhelming to go from one event to another.

A Cruise for me is a lot of "refreshing" recipes since I usually don't have the appliance, ingredient or time to learn the recipe. A Quest like the Cowboy Cookout is usually easier for me but now I've got back to back friends & family visiting. I don't have enough gems to feel comfortable spending on events because my earned gems go towards opening or upgrading stores.

This morning I made Level 45 and I've been using the downtime to learn those pesky 1-2 day recipes. I haven't purchased the drink maker or the fruit stand yet so I've still got tons to do.

I probably can't finish anything that starts this month but I'm okay with that because it's amazing I completed ANY event! I'm SOOO lucky to have a few friends (especially Inztrekfan & Secret Sauces) who basically coached and supported me through endless hysteria-filled neighbor "tweets".

Global Games Cruise with gem recipe prize is on!

Now I just need to figure out when it starts automatically I need to delay starting the cruise as long as possible.

36 days to finish, does it mean we won't have any quest except this one for the next 36 days ?

New Resident

Many questions

I have a taco stand and a Japanese food cart and other things that we used for a short time will those events come around again so we can use those appliances again? And finish the recipes? Also will the gems we earn by completing a cruise ever go away. How many special recipes that give gems can you acquire?

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast