Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Executive Chef
    Everyone here has such great ideas!!
    This game makes me so sad. There is so much potential but nothing ever happens c'mon Storm8 give us something real to talk about and flood this forum again!!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    Me too. It's nice to have a break from back-to-back quests though
    I also really don't mind this break. In fact I quite enjoy it.
    I can finally cook some of all the other recipes I usually don't get around to because all these other events besides cruises always need tons of sugar, cream and beef so much I need to put my cooking with those ingredients completely on hold.

I'm also working on recipes that give out good XP to try and level up and unlock other recipes etc.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    I'd like to see a mixed drink bar too. Probably unlikely since it is alcohol, but a bar with a bartender would be cool.
    They had the wine maker, so it's not out of the question! I'd love a little bar, too!

Rhino Keeper
    This break is nice and everything, but I'm wondering if they are doing a game update and that's why there is a break? There literally hasn't been a break like this in MONTHS And now we get not only a weekend, but a couple days off! It's nice because I can just cook whatever, but I have a feeling that they are going to A) drop a massive update on us (fingers crossed) or B) have a lame event with a new appliance that is useless after the event or C) they ran out of ideas and are implementing our ideas from suggestions throughout the forums but it's taking longer than usual. I'm hoping for A.

I welcome the break I mean I know the lvl 50-99 guys get bored but I have quests left from the start of he game o do

Rhino Keeper
    Cap is 60 currently. Oh trust me, we still have stuff to master as well as the farm fresh quest line. The break is nice though. I speculate the next event will start in three days when the tool sale ends. (Btw s8, I'd totally spend money on shovels and hammers if you put them in a sale.)

Cap is 60 currently. Oh trust me, we still have stuff to master as well as the farm fresh quest line. The break is nice though. I speculate the next event will start in three days when the tool sale ends. (Btw s8, I'd totally spend money on shovels and hammers if you put them in a sale.)
    Lol yes like I need more blueprints, wood planks and nails to delete waiting on hammers and shovels.

Executive Chef
    I only remember hammers and shovels being in a value pack once and it was a long long time ago.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Gasp. Still no new quest! I wish they would give us a timetable on when updates would happen. Even just a "next year" we will open the food cart or something.

Man. I missed that sale I guess. I have been playing since the start. Still trying to get max stars and such. This break is making that a lot faster.

I don't like this brake , so boring

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast