Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. It's nice to have a break from back-to-back quests though

I prefer back to back. I always start the cruise on the day then there is a 5day gap.... I'm bored now! I need a new event

Grand Emperor
    Merged threads. Kindly use this thread for speculations. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    It's great to have a break from events! Ty S8!

Executive Chef
    Can't believe they didn't release some sort of quest line. We are way overdue for an actual update to the game itself though but I'm sure that won't happen. Whatever a break sounds good!!
    Main id: squinn1981

I would like to see more different daily challenges. I think it would be nice if on the cruises they allowed the time they do on Farm Story. I also think adjustments need made on cooking times and amounts needed on the cruises or eliminate 1 and 2 star items. And even on the regular challenges which I prefer over the cruises I think time/amount adjustments need to be made on mastery. I wanna see the BBQ challenge again and would like to see second chances to earn missed recipes since they are sitting useless in my menu. Just my thoughts. Have a great day everyone!!

Rhino Keeper
    This is awesome! I had to take some time off for family vacation. So nice that I didn't miss anything. Thank you for the much needed break S8 !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hope that this unexpected break from quests mean we might see something happening with the van/boat/carnival. Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like an actual game update too. They have a lot they could unlock, including more levels. I want to see the import store back, or the carnival, maybe the boat. There is also the hot dog stand. I'd like 20 more levels and one of the areas unlocked. Or at least 10 more levels. Maybe another appliance like they did with the fryer. I want a waffle/crepe machine, a steamer, or possibly a conveyor toaster/oven. Even a microwave would be a welcome addition.

I'd like to see a mixed drink bar too. Probably unlikely since it is alcohol, but a bar with a bartender would be cool.

Maybe a hibachi? Ooooh, even a popcorn/cotton candy machine, or a slushy machine!

Sausage maker...ravioli maker...pasta maker... A soup warmer even. Come on S8 be creative!

I don't think anything new will come out until the sale for tools is over in 5ish days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    I'd like an actual game update too. They have a lot they could unlock, including more levels. I want to see the import store back, or the carnival, maybe the boat. There is also the hot dog stand. I'd like 20 more levels and one of the areas unlocked. Or at least 10 more levels. Maybe another appliance like they did with the fryer. I want a waffle/crepe machine, a steamer, or possibly a conveyor toaster/oven. Even a microwave would be a welcome addition.

I'd like to see a mixed drink bar too. Probably unlikely since it is alcohol, but a bar with a bartender would be cool.

Maybe a hibachi? Ooooh, even a popcorn/cotton candy machine, or a slushy machine!

Sausage maker...ravioli maker...pasta maker... A soup warmer even. Come on S8 be creative!

I don't think anything new will come out until the sale for tools is over in 5ish days.
    I love your ideas!

I'd love an ice-cream bar - we could have an ice-cream maker with different flavours and sorbets and then use them to make sundaes with sauces/toppings/fruit.
    A sweetie counter with old fashioned sweets like toffees, gobstoppers, liquorice, blackjacks, rhubarb and custards, pear drops, aniseed balls.
    Cake stall for lovely sweet things like brownies, pastries, cakes and biscuits.
    A dessert trolly with indulgent pudddings.
    Chocolate stand for everything chocolate!
    Hot drinks maker - Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mulled wine, hot cider.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast