Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Yea this game is starting to get boring. They should have had an Olympics quest today.

well........ Getting bored. No new events. I guess it time to end the game

Executive Chef
    Is there seriously nothing new this week either? Was hoping for a chance at one of your uber rare silver stamps!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy for this quiet period... we deserve time to rest a bit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyoz View Post
    Yea this game is starting to get boring. They should have had an Olympics quest today.
    Only if they wanted to do a huge overhaul of the environment and have raw sewage as the water.

Little surprised there isn't an Olympic event though. Maybe tomorrow will start and event?

Farm Supplier
    I'm totally enjoying the break as we've had a subsidiary company launch this week. My time for games has been almost none existent. Thankfully the bulk of the chaos is over now.

Executive Chef
    Kind of ironic that since this thread was started pretty much nothing has happened lol.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I was kind of hoping for some response from s8 about upcoming events too. Kind of disappointed as this thread is just all of us talking about a nice break (or complaining) and we speculate anyway about events, especially in the suggestion threads.

If there isn't an event next week I'll be very disappointed. I'd prefer an update, but an event will be fine too. Obviously we aren't getting anything until Monday now.

This is so discouraging. Why don't they say something to let us know what's going on? Are they retiring the game already? It seems like regular RS is still getting weekly updates with new themes but we get nothing?

RS2 is the only game I have time to play, and it's SO BORING and sad to log in and have nothing to do. I'm on level 58 with over 6,000,000 to spend, but with no goals and no new theme what's the point? I've never been one to complain about not having a break between events - I like to always have a challenge in the game.

I can't even redecorate b/c I pretty much own every available decoration at this point and I've already used them all previously.

I guess I'll go down to just logging in every couple of days and hope we hear something about what's happening.

Rhino Keeper
    I just log on here to see if a new event is up yet. They always post it, sometimes even minutes after starting. Logging on will just make me want to play more with no event.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast