Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Please have a Beauty and the Beast Cruise. For the upcoming live-action movie.

I just want an event. I plan my entire Thursday in anticipation of the next new event. It is like Christmas. However, I'm so sick of Lani and the stamp quests. If you don't have enough, the cruises give you plenty extra. If you are going to have a stamp quest, do something else along side it. Most of us have mastered those recipes and then some, I have nearly 6000 recipe cards in storage!

Rhino Keeper
    can we have a st. Patty's day cruise or event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Here's the new cruise - Festival Cruise - Feb 23, 2017
    Really hope we get something to do with St. Patty's day and Easter in the future those holidays seem to always get over looked

Farm Supplier
    Wonder if we are gonna get the old Saint Patrick and the Easter event. I hope because those were really fun and I couldn't do them cause of my low level.

Rhino Keeper
    Reading through various posts on here, a few players have mentioned they are worried about the future of this game. There hasn't been an updated version since Christmas 2015, level is stuck at 60, recycled quests, very little new decor, nothing was ever done with the van/carnival/fishing boat etc.
    It feels like this game is being neglected and I'm concerned that Storm8 might be getting ready to drop it. Can anyone shed any light on this? I'd hate to lose this game after playing almost daily for 18 months and spending real money on gems.
    Last edited by dollydaydreams1; 03-10-17 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Bakery story2 is the same, the last goal was Christmas, and that was the same one as the Christmas before. Would love to know what's going on with storm8 games, they certainly seem to be abandoned

Rhino Keeper
    It's even like a ghost town on this forum now. When I first started playing the event posts would be full of comments, but now no one seems to bother...

No new quest....

Come on guys.. 2 weeks now.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast