Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

I wish they would actually do something with the cute food truck on the side. "Coming soon" has been over 2 years Lololol. Please give us something new!

My speculation is that this game will eventually (very soon) come to an end. There has been absolutely nothing new for months. The developers are simply rotating past events. People who have played for a long time are pretty much over it, and most of my neighbors are no longer playing. Cant make the restraunt bigger, cant kevel up past level 60. What gives. Are there plans to make the game interesting again or is it time to shut it down? Is anyone listening????

No! Don't shut this down it's my favorite game! I love the cruises and love catching up on the ones I didn't get to do!! In march it will be a year and that's the longest I ever played a game

Please bring back the Mardi Gras Cruise with the glitter cake!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy7777777 View Post
    No! Don't shut this down it's my favorite game! I love the cruises and love catching up on the ones I didn't get to do!! In march it will be a year and that's the longest I ever played a game
    I hear that....I have been playing for 2 years straight...worked hard on what I have. I upgraded so much that I can now complete cruise and other challenges. Hate to think I have wasted so much time for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sinontherocks1 View Post
    I wish they would actually do something with the cute food truck on the side. "Coming soon" has been over 2 years Lololol. Please give us something new!
    I agree finally doing something with the food truck would be great!! One of the earlier posts suggested Meditteranean, that'd be great. With Greek salad and pitas. An ice cream appliance would bring something new to the table, more burger options besides the "gold" burger, maybe a bacon cheeseburger or royal burger with egg on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfunraven View Post
    I agree finally doing something with the food truck would be great!! One of the earlier posts suggested Meditteranean, that'd be great. With Greek salad and pitas. An ice cream appliance would bring something new to the table, more burger options besides the "gold" burger, maybe a bacon cheeseburger or royal burger with egg on it.
    I do agree with an ice cream machine..that would be pretty cool. the grill offers the bacon burger. royal burger sounds awesome too. You have a lot of good ideas.

The Devs can't even raise the level cap to 80. I see other games that seem less popular and get more updates than RS2.

Coming soon! Skoro...

Farm Supplier
    I still have hope that they will bring on new levels and new appliances. :-(

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast