Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Yawn! This game is getting boring.
    Perhaps they need to get rid of this forum to afford new content.

That is exactly how I feel. I don't have all the fantastic decor I see in other restaurants. And I have really come to enjoy this particular game . please don't abandon it now!

I don't think the forum influences the Devs in any way but laying off half their staff might. RS2 has fared better than BS2 which has had nothing since Christmas & that was a re-run of the previous years. Maybe time to look for other ways to waste our time
    Last edited by gangstagran; 03-21-17 at 09:38 AM.

New Resident

2017 March Events

Has there been any March events? I have not seen a single event in all of March.
    I see Expired, but never even saw an event to even begin to play.
    Anyone notice anything different?

Rhino Keeper
    Nope. Nothing this month. I read a post that said Storm8 laid off half of their staff, which may have something to do with it.

I guess it safe to delate the game off my phone since the game is history

If we get nothing for Easter then it's safe to say this game is done. Until then, we shall see.

Grand Emperor
    The last cruise started in late Feb and ended somewhere in mid March, if I remembered correctly. I won't give up just yet. Still playing at max level and using the extra time to master the rest of the recipes.

Farm Supplier
    Like others said, they let go a bunch of people. Updates are probably gonna be slower since they're trying to get things going with even lesser people. But yeah, things aren't looking good.

Yeah, really annoyed that they didn't even do a St.Patrick's day event or anything. Was there even any decorations this time around? I seen people with St.Patrick's day themed stuff in their buildings, but I never saw any events or new items to get. Several things this month that could have been used as events, March Madness (basketball theme, like how they had a football theme previously), St.Patrick's Day, even friggin' Pi Day coulda had something.

Nothing. Are we going to be completely dead until Easter or something?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast