Thread: How to get Stamps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

How to get Stamps

I'm stuck! I completed the cruise and started cooking the new stamp recipes. I made lucky pie, and I got a stamp.
    I made grilled gold and no silver stamp! I received one from the cruise which I turned into sugar then.

So now I am stuck as I don't have a silver stamp to continue! I still have 2 gold stamps, which I am not touching. And 2 bronze that I have earned from doing daily goals. Can someone helpmeet please. If there was a daily goal that would give me a silver I would gladly dump my counters just to get the stamp. This is where people are getting frustrated. I also learned with the butter, not to have a lot of cards.

When I cashed in a bronze stamp I only got 5 cards. So I made billionaires burger, and I'm not sure if a stamp is rewarded for that, but I never got one. I hated to jump ahead, but I had 105 cards. Still waiting for a silver stamp!
    Do I contact support? I'm taking a screen shot of my seasonal pantry. Please help or throw up a silver daily reward! Thanks

I just read on a further forum post, A fresh Start page, cook billionaires burger reward silver stamp! I have a feeling that I am not getting them is because I did not follow them in order. This should be pointed out in the forums! People are jumping ahead, and then they are not getting the rewards! Also in the cruise, I only got one silver stamp! Not 2. I'm on level 57. It's confusing. A lot of my neighbors are frustrated. But if you cook a new item you should still get the stamp. In events we still get the rewards when we complete a step even if we jumped ahead! I want to give this a shot, but so far I am missing a silver stamp from grilled gold, one from billionaires burger, and maybe one from the cruise if 2 were given the first day. I used a master spice when I made my orders. Thanks.

I took a picture of my seasonal pantry

Attachment 32009
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-29-16 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts / enlarged photo