Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get Stamps

Rhino Keeper

How to get Stamps

I'm stuck! I completed the cruise and started cooking the new stamp recipes. I made lucky pie, and I got a stamp.
    I made grilled gold and no silver stamp! I received one from the cruise which I turned into sugar then.

So now I am stuck as I don't have a silver stamp to continue! I still have 2 gold stamps, which I am not touching. And 2 bronze that I have earned from doing daily goals. Can someone helpmeet please. If there was a daily goal that would give me a silver I would gladly dump my counters just to get the stamp. This is where people are getting frustrated. I also learned with the butter, not to have a lot of cards.

When I cashed in a bronze stamp I only got 5 cards. So I made billionaires burger, and I'm not sure if a stamp is rewarded for that, but I never got one. I hated to jump ahead, but I had 105 cards. Still waiting for a silver stamp!
    Do I contact support? I'm taking a screen shot of my seasonal pantry. Please help or throw up a silver daily reward! Thanks

I just read on a further forum post, A fresh Start page, cook billionaires burger reward silver stamp! I have a feeling that I am not getting them is because I did not follow them in order. This should be pointed out in the forums! People are jumping ahead, and then they are not getting the rewards! Also in the cruise, I only got one silver stamp! Not 2. I'm on level 57. It's confusing. A lot of my neighbors are frustrated. But if you cook a new item you should still get the stamp. In events we still get the rewards when we complete a step even if we jumped ahead! I want to give this a shot, but so far I am missing a silver stamp from grilled gold, one from billionaires burger, and maybe one from the cruise if 2 were given the first day. I used a master spice when I made my orders. Thanks.

I took a picture of my seasonal pantry

Attachment 32009
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-29-16 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts / enlarged photo

Grand Emperor
    Here are a few things to clarify.

- cooking recipes only give recipe cards
    - stamps are earned from goals and cruises
    - the stamps feature is permanent so this isnt a time limited quest

You dont get a stamp from learning/cooking Lucky Pie but you do for completing the goal "A Fresh Start 3/3" and other goals, likewise for learning/cooking Grilled Gold. Do check that you have completed "Sweet as Silver 2/2" to get a silver stamp. The stamps are permanent so you can get more stamps from future goals and cruises, there's no rush to complete them now. Just progress and collect stamp. Hope this helps.

See Post 1 of Quest: A Fresh Start for more information.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-29-16 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Added info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Here are a few things to clarify.

You dont get a stamp from learning/cooking Lucky Pie but you do for completing the goal "A Fresh Start 3/3" and other goals, likewise for learning/cooking Grilled Gold. Do check that you have completed "Sweet as Silver 2/2" to get a silver stamp. The stamps are permanent so you can get more stamps from future goals and cruises, there's no rush to complete them now. Just progress and collect stamp. Hope this helps.

See Post 1 of Quest: A Fresh Start for more information.
    I went to the other forum thread and I found my answer. At post #192 phatz has the same problem as me. The sugar is checked off on sweet as Silver part 1/2. Kooky Panda suggested force closing your game out. Phatz did this problem solved. I'd love to do this however, the iPad that I was playing on got stolen from my cart at Costco that week of the cruise. I had to go buy another iPad or I'd be sunk. I've tried force closing this iPad out and it doesn't work. The sugar is checked off, but not the stamp part. I guess that I will just have to wait for a lobster bisque & the prime rib special to get the silver stamp or another cruise. I had to wipe my iPad clean due to my keychain on it. So I am still stuck but I know why now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    I went to the other forum thread and I found my answer. At post #192 phatz has the same problem as me. The sugar is checked off on sweet as Silver part 1/2. Kooky Panda suggested force closing your game out. Phatz did this problem solved. I'd love to do this however, the iPad that I was playing on got stolen from my cart at Costco that week of the cruise. I had to go buy another iPad or I'd be sunk. I've tried force closing this iPad out and it doesn't work. The sugar is checked off, but not the stamp part. I guess that I will just have to wait for a lobster bisque & the prime rib special to get the silver stamp or another cruise. I had to wipe my iPad clean due to my keychain on it. So I am still stuck but I know why now.
    Hi. Sorry I couldn't give you specific answer earlier cos I wasn't aware of the goal you were at in your post but thanks for letting me know it's resolved for you. Shame on your loss of device but on the bright side, you have a newer device with better performance.

Farm Supplier
    I've been getting bronzes stamps from cooking French dip and lemon doughnuts as well

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a bronze stamp, too! I had no idea what gave it to me, as I served a whole line of appliances in quick succession. I wasn't sure if it was random, or tied specifically to some thing I had done. But I had been making French Dip, as well, so maybe that's where it came from. But, yay! It seem android users now have a way to get some bronze stamps, too!

Rhino Keeper
    It's random. You get it just for cooking. It can be any of the stamps too!

Executive Chef
    Just got a gold stamp from serving a California Roll!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Are we still receiving stamps for cooking random recipes? Haven't seen one in a couple days.
    Main id: squinn1981

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Are we still receiving stamps for cooking random recipes? Haven't seen one in a couple days.
    I got a bronze stamp this morning from serving something on the Deli Station. Drops from cooking do seem to have slowed up though.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast