Thread: Graphics are messed up for expansions

Farm Supplier

Graphics are messed up for expansions

I just did a land expansion and it stayeded dark green. After an expansion the ground is suppose to change to a lighter green. I can still place things on the new area but the land is a different color. Also there is a wierd rogue tree on the right side of the river and the right side of your screen. You can place a building on top of it but you can't move it. I have checked other farms who have the same wierd tree on their farms. It is on an area that has already been expanded and it shouldn't be there. This seems to have all happened when you put the new truck delivery building in. Are there in plans to fix the graphics?

Grand Emperor
    Hi. Can you help to post a screenshot of your latest expansion?

As for the strange and stubborn tree, I've already reported this in. See Tree Glitches on my farm

Moving to Bugs and Issues forum.

Farm Supplier
    I checked other farms and the land is dark green where other people have expanded also. Check out stormies farm and you will see the rogue tree and light and green land areas. This has happened to all the farms. So it must be connected to the rogue tree graphic problem.

Grand Emperor
    Which specific plot are you referring to? A screenshot will be helpful to show me.

Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I just did a land expansion and it stayeded dark green. After an expansion the ground is suppose to change to a lighter green.
    To add: the tree is a known issue and I already know which plot it is since I've it too on my farm.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	32001I just expanded the plot behind the new flower shop. The area is darker green as if I have not expanded yet I can still place buildings on it . Also look at where the rogue tree is by the honey shop. It is also dark green yet I have buildings there. Also look at where the wishing well is. It also turned dark green instead of the lighter green after an expansion. All of this changed just recently when the rogue tree appeared. Once again go and look at stormies farm. It also has the same dark green areas as do other farms. Thank you for checking into this for me.

Grand Emperor
    I have flagged this in. FYI I needed to check earlier because you reported the issue and referred to a specific newly expanded plot and seeing other farms (including my own) wouldnt help. It's clear now with your pic. Hope you understand.