Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooper's Design Hobby / Jenny's Cupcake - 28 June 2016

When is Jenny going to drop the topper off I been waiting for a while

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Making my first furniture, anyone have pictures of the possible prizes or is this totally random stuff from the store.
    They're all exclusive to the appliance so we don't have pictures of everything yet however until you complete Getting Creative 3/3 you will only get furniture from Jenny's line which is pictured in goal 3/3.

I also have not gotten a cupcake topper after jenny has visited 5 times. If her drop is this rare we'll be making this recipe once a month!

Jenny is not allowed in my bakery unless she brings butter or the cake topper��
    PM me for Facebook name.

how long is the build time for the cupcake oven?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    They're all exclusive to the appliance so we don't have pictures of everything yet however until you complete Getting Creative 3/3 you will only get furniture from Jenny's line which is pictured in goal 3/3.

I also have not gotten a cupcake topper after jenny has visited 5 times. If her drop is this rare we'll be making this recipe once a month!
    No topper for me yet!

( I will check to make sure not glitch! It just may be a very very rare drop!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I received my topper from Jenny and completed her cupcake goal. The award was a fabric swath. It also created additional goals for Jack and Charlotte.

Fashion Designer
    I also just got the topper. Updated the first post.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    looks like if you have a piece of furniture from the goal ' Collection ' then it doesn't count toward that goal. You have to get it AFTER this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    For those who have gotten Jenny's cupcake topper, how many times did it take tapping on her before u got the topper?

Executive Chef
    It took at least 5 times, maybe more, before Jenny dropped her topper. I really like this new quest line, it's a great way to whittle down those thank you notes, and I like collecting furniture. I just wish the walls and floors were like RS2, as styles you learn then paint. because, once you expand, if you did an event you really liked the wallpaper or flooring from, all of a sudden you're stuck with areas you can't redecorate...umm, I hope that made sense.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast