Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooper's Design Hobby / Jenny's Cupcake - 28 June 2016

Fashion Designer

Cooper's Design Hobby / Jenny's Cupcake - 28 June 2016

This permanent update adds a 2 new features: a new cupcake oven and Cooper's Furniture Supplies.

Cooper's Furniture supplies is a new appliance that allows the player to trade 1 Thank You Note from Liam for one random piece of furniture. The exchange takes 24 hours, and when it is ready to be "served," a random piece of decor(including walls and floor tiles) may be dropped. The same piece of decor can be dropped multiple times, allowing the player to have more than one of each special decor piece. Each piece of furniture corresponds to a character in the game(Jenny, Charlotte, or Jack). Upon completing a set of furniture, which is comprised of all the decor pieces that correspond to a specific character(Jenny's furniture set contains a table, chair, and counter, while Jack's and Charlotte's contain not only a table, chair, and counter, but also a wall, floor tile, and one floor and wall decoration), a special cupcake recipe is awarded.

The new Cupcake Oven, which takes 4 hours to build and costs 600 coins, is where these special cupcake recipes can be cooked. Each cupcake requires a special "cupcake topper" along with its regular ingredients. This means that every time one wants to make a special cupcake, he or she needs 1 cupcake topper to bake one cupcake. These cupcake toppers are dropped by their respective special visitors, e.g. Jenny drops her cupcake topper, a heart, for her special cupcake. When the visitors drop their cupcake topper, they also drop whatever else they normally drop (Jenny will still drop an ingredient or coins, etc.). These special cupcake recipes may be asked for in To-Go orders, but like Secret Gourmet Goods recipes, if a special cupcake is asked for it will be the only thing asked for in a To-Go order. When serving a cupcake, you will also get one random item from that respective special character's store.

Unconfirmed: Using the regular "Any Piece of Furniture" option may occasionally drop fabric swatches.
    Fabric swatches allow for one to design exclusively Jack's or Charlotte's furniture items to guarantee that the drop one gets will be from that line of furniture. To do this, the player selects the "Jack's Furniture Set" or "Charlotte's Furniture Set" option, and then must spend 1 fabric swatch as well as 1 thank you note and wait 24 hours for their furniture. It is not yet clear how the player can get fabric swatches, although some are obtainable through the goal lines listed below.

Cooper's Design Hobby:
    Place Cooper's Furniture Supplies (600 coins, 3h build time)
    Rewards: 1 Thank You Note
    Spoiler: show

Gettin' Creative 1/3:
    Design Furniture x1

Gettin' Creative 2/3:
    Design Furniture x1

Gettin' Creative 3/3:
    Have Jenny's Chair x1
    Have Jenny's Table x1
    Have Jenny's Counter x1
    Rewards: Jenny's Cupcake Recipe

The Cupcake Oven:
    Have Cupcake Oven
    Rewards: 1 Frosting

Creative Happy Place:
    Design Furniture x1

Jenny's Cupcake:
    Tap on Jenny x1
    Have Jenny's Cupcake Topper x1
    Serve Jenny's Cupcake x1
    Rewards: 1 Fabric Swatch

Jenny's Cupcake(4h/Cupcake Oven):
    1 jenny's cupcake topper, 1 frosting, 6 eggs, 6 flour
    serves 580, earns 5800, 145 xp
    normal mastery rewards (bronze coin reward of 8,800)

The Jack Collection 1/2:
    Design from Jack's Furniture Set x1
    Rewards: 1 Fabric Swatch

The Jack Collection 2/2:(note: only furniture obtained after this goal pops up counts!)
    Have Jack's Chair x1
    Have Jack's Table x1
    Have Jack's Counter x1
    Have Jack's Wall x1
    Have Jack's Floor x1
    Have Jack's Coffee Window x1
    Have Jack's Coffee Display x1
    Rewards: Jack's Cupcake Recipe

Jack's Cupcake(6h/Cupcake Oven):
    1 jack's cupcake topper, 1 frosting, 4 cocoa, 4 chocolate
    serves 880, earns 8800, 220 xp
    normal mastery rewards (bronze coin reward of 13200)

Jack's Cupcake:
    Tap on Jack x1
    Have Jack's Cupcake Topper x1
    Serve Jack's Cupcake x1
    Rewards: 1 Jack's Cupcake Topper

The Charlotte Collection:(note: only furniture obtained after this goal pops up counts!)
    Have Charlotte's Chair x1
    Have Charlotte's Table x1
    Have Charlotte's Counter x1
    Have Charlotte's Wall x1
    Have Charlotte's Floor x1
    Have Charlotte's Fruit Lights x1
    Have Charlotte's Fruit Display x1
    Rewards: Charlotte's Cupcake Recipe

Charlotte's Cupcake(6h/Cupcake Oven):
    1 charlotte's cupcake topper, 1 frosting, 4 lemons, 4 honey
    serves 880, earns 8800, 220 xp
    normal mastery rewards (bronze coin reward of 13200)

Charlotte's Cupcake:
    Tap on Charlotte x1
    Have Charlotte's Cupcake Topper x1
    Serve Charlotte's Cupcake x1
    Rewards: 1 Charlotte's Cupcake Topper

Design Challenge 1/2:
    Tap to Start!
    (this is a timed goal and the timer will not start till you click on the "Start!" button)
    Rewards: 100 coins

Design Challenge 2/2:
    Use Cooper's Furniture Supplies x10
    Rewards: 1 Cupcake Display Case (2x1 decor)
    Last edited by CammoAmmo; 07-27-16 at 08:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Any word on the cupcake oven? I don't see any connected goals yet. I don't want to buy another appliance I can't use yet.
    Last edited by vickyville14; 06-28-16 at 09:25 PM.

Making my first piece of furniture...1 Thank You note = 24 hours to complete.

Fashion Designer
    Gettin' Creative 3/3 unlocks the Jenny's Cupcake recipe on the Cupcake oven. When you complete a set of furniture, you unlock the cupcake recipe corresponding to that set. Also, you can get the same item of furniture more than once.

If anyone has pictures of Gettin' Creative 3/3, I would be very thankful if you could post it. I forgot to take a picture

Farm Supplier
    Where to place all this extra furniture and ovens...if I had a rafter I would hang it from there. My restaurant is so crowded I'm expecting a visit from the health inspectors any day now.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	216.5 KB 
ID:	31997

Views:	164 
Size:	243.9 KB 
ID:	31998

Views:	210 
Size:	244.7 KB 
ID:	31999

There you go!

When i first got the notification, I thought Cooper is building a new furniture to store the thank you notes and parts separately from the bursting pantry! All of us really have problems with the pantry issues and finally the game developer is giving us a solution. But alas, this is just my wishful thinking.

I fully agree that it is exciting to have new stuff to bake (and without spending trillons of coins). However, what we really need is bakery space and pantry space. I wonder why no one is listening to us, but instead seems to be adding more and more equipment (that is 2 more- the mystery box and cupcake maker) that made space constraint a bigger problem. I understand it is a way to get rid of excessive thank you notes, but it takes 24 hours to discard one! Honestly, a player can control quantity of thank you note easily by not pressing Liam when he visits. So this new feature is not really improving game play IMHO.
    Last edited by finnfinn_boy; 06-29-16 at 08:19 AM. Reason: grammar

Fashion Designer
    Can we store the furniture?

And yeah, I just delete thank you notes when I need space. Sometimes makes using them a little inconvenient, but it's easier for me, because it's reflex to just tap everything in sight every time I visit. Remembering not to tap Liam is too hard. LOL

Executive Chef
    Making my first furniture, anyone have pictures of the possible prizes or is this totally random stuff from the store.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Finished my first piece; it was a Jennys chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Making my first furniture, anyone have pictures of the possible prizes or is this totally random stuff from the store.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast