Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Tournament June 28th, 2016: Pokey Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I'm relieved to finish this one! I got stuck on DS for a while, and was starting to think I wouldn't get past him - but Spirit Warrior came through for me. Everything after him was pretty straight forward! My results are here.

Best of luck to all of you still battling...

Rhino Keeper
    Even after deleting and reloading the game, I am still stuck on R25 RS. I will not be finishing this tourney. I have nearly 500 gold but will not be using it to ULT after my experience with the Bottles/quest and now this. This was some experience.

Lucky I only need 4 more parts for the crafting. Hopefully I can win 4 battles before the 7/5 deadline.

I have a L15 Diamond, L15 RS, and many many others more than L10. I have a most of the Champs. I used all the single colors too. I tried all the listed dragons in this forum. I tried many more than once. Nothing got past L20 RS.

I've been on R25 since Friday. It is now Sunday near midnight.

I use these games to unwind and DS has become anything but fun lately and has added stress.
    Last edited by catpaladin; 07-03-16 at 11:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yes, even though many of us have too many champions already (but still losing tournaments lol), they should keep releasing champions for those who need them. Re-releasing old ones is fine too, I can just sit it out and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Yes, even though many of us have too many champions already (but still losing tournaments lol), they should keep releasing champions for those who need them. Re-releasing old ones is fine too, I can just sit it out and relax.
    +1. I've only been playing for about 8 months and only have the 1 (Prize Fighter) that could be obtained without purchase. Haven't had the availability in the roost very often due to the high volume of Limited's I don't have to try for Valiant more than 5 times.

On the last night of this tournament with only a few hours left and losing to the last round twice (?), I was planning on using my supreme dragon on the next try but I fell asleep and woke up like 2(?) hours later. I was a little mad at myself for falling asleep and missing the chance to get the prize......or so I thought because last night I found the dragon in my storage ??? There's no problem only confusion because I have no recollection of winning the dragon (Maybe I won the round and I was just very out of it and forgot it).. Either way I'm pleased that I was able to make it to the last round of a tournament, let alone win without spending gold (the Dueler and sorcerer tournaments were the only ones I've won since playing but only with the help of gold)
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    On the last night of this tournament with only a few hours left and losing to the last round twice (?), I was planning on using my supreme dragon on the next try but I fell asleep and woke up like 2(?) hours later. I was a little mad at myself for falling asleep and missing the chance to get the prize......or so I thought because last night I found the dragon in my storage ??? There's no problem only confusion because I have no recollection of winning the dragon (Maybe I won the round and I was just very out of it and forgot it).. Either way I'm pleased that I was able to make it to the last round of a tournament, let alone win without spending gold (the Dueler and sorcerer tournaments were the only ones I've won since playing but only with the help of gold)
    Congratulations on winning the Tournament! I've done something similar, won Fog in the tournament and had no clue! I think I was (a) Tired (b) so used to losing that particular last round that I paid no attention to the result, just assumed I had been beaten for the 20th time lol

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718