Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Tournament June 28th, 2016: Pokey Dragon

Fire 15 beat Dueller for me.
    Warrior Princess 15 beat RS.

Hope this might help someone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    I am going on 2 days stuck on RS. I have used every dragon mentioned in this forum for RS more than once. I've just started going through the Champs. I am NOT going to use gold to ULT because I will just be angry to have to use ULT on the remaining should the game go that way. After the anger I felt with the last quest around the 20 bottles that few were receiving a request for - after spending 50 gold to start CH10 a day early - there is NOT a chance that I will venture near that set up again. I am even willing to lose the crafting from winning the tourneys. Make the tourneys too hard and unfair and I just lose interest -- in the interest of my stress levels. This I can control.
    Agree. I'm not gonna use gold on tournaments either. I'm now playing them to get some gold from champs and not to win the dragons - this way I won't get too upset if I don't finish. Don't get me wrong, I do want the dragons, but the way they're making events right now is just too hard to get them sometimes..

Fashion Designer
    Finally beat Rainbow Sentinel... Papa dragon lvl 4 somehow managed to make a critical hit and ****ed it in two hits Mm.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Prime void is a tough SOB. Been battling for 7hrs and still no luck!
    My Godmother 9 took down Prime Void with M. One hit. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Just finished. Didn't get stuck on any dragons and only used Diamond 15 and Shaman 15

Host(ess)
    I have lost 16 rounds to Dueler! How is that possible!? I don not live in USA. Live in Europe I am never gonna finish this today which is all time I got. 16 loses this got tobe a bug

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by isdrottning View Post
    I have lost 16 rounds to Dueler! How is that possible!? I don not live in USA. Live in Europe I am never gonna finish this today which is all time I got. 16 loses this got tobe a bug
    Hello ! No it's not a bug lol, one time I spent 3 days on a dragon...
    Try to use colors you didn't use previously on the dragon you are stucked, I won against Dueler after 15 losses I think, finally lightning took him down !

Good luck to all !

Host(ess)
    It i to me. Maximum loss too me is 10. Not often. This past 6 months I have won one tounament, because of short time. 18 tournaments I don not even try. I can never win 8 round per day. I will give it two more try, then I will give up. I have no chance of winning the rest until tonight. I must win 10 per day to be able to get the dragon.
    I am afraid a have used al colours. I will just pick the one at the top of the list. Wish there was more time, would be nice to win

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    I am going on 2 days stuck on RS. I have used every dragon mentioned in this forum for RS more than once. I've just started going through the Champs. I am NOT going to use gold to ULT because I will just be angry to have to use ULT on the remaining should the game go that way. After the anger I felt with the last quest around the 20 bottles that few were receiving a request for - after spending 50 gold to start CH10 a day early - there is NOT a chance that I will venture near that set up again. I am even willing to lose the crafting from winning the tourneys. Make the tourneys too hard and unfair and I just lose interest -- in the interest of my stress levels. This I can control.
    I totally understand where you are coming from and IMO this dragon is just not worth expending gold on.
    For this tournament and the last couple I have experience what I believe is an acceptable amount of challenge, my first obstacle as the Dueller, I lost around 10 times and it was a Level 11 Air Dragon that did it for me, why I truly do not know why I chose it but after 10 defeats with Level 15 Champions, Primes and Level 15 Diamonds I started being a little random and it does work. The RS defeated me 5 times and a couple of others defeated me so all up 20 defeats but I still finished with 2 days to spare and I also was slow to coincide with the Tales.
    This is different from other tournaments where I would be stuck for 2-3 days on one dragon only leaving me either just enough time without losses to win the dragon or spend gold.
    Instead I choose to not spend money on this game, all too easy to accidentally waste it on gold traps, and not care too much if I do not finish a tournament and get angry at S8 if a technical glitch rob me of a Tales.

So I basically won most rounds very easily in tourney this time round & now pokey keeps beating me lol