Thread: Letter to Agnes

Farm Supplier

Letter to Agnes

Received this as a goal which I was progressing with. After sending my letter I recieved a blythwood sapling which I planted.
    But it seems I am unable to upgrade the tree,and the goal has disappeared. Can anyone help.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! You'll need to complete the other Goals in your Kingdom Goals to continue the Goal "Foreign Objects". Hope that helps!
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 06-27-16 at 12:01 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! You'll need to complete the other Goals in your Kingdom Goals to continue the Goal "Foreign Objects". Hope that helps!
    Thanks for replying so quickly. There are no more goals for me to do. Nothing is in the book at the top of the page,neither did
    Any words come up when I finished the goal and recieved the sapling. when I try to upgrade sapling it comes up 1 flagpole
    Water fertiliser and a lapis lazulie trinket but no instructions how to get one

Executive Chef
    Hey there. We took a look at your account and do see that the Foreign Objects is an available Goal in your Kingdom Goals book. Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing in the Kingdom Goals so that I can take a look?

Farm Supplier
    Hey there. We took a look at your account and do see that the Foreign Objects is an available Goal in your Kingdom Goals book. Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing in the Kingdom Goals so that I can take a look?
    Are you saying that I have to Finnish the foreign objects goal before I can carry on with the dear Agnes goal and how do I take a picture of the kingdom goals

Executive Chef
    Yes, you will need to continue on with your other Goals to progress through the game. You can take a screenshot of your Kingdom Goals by pressing on the power button and the main menu button at the same time.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, you will need to continue on with your other Goals to progress through the game. You can take a screenshot of your Kingdom Goals by pressing on the power button and the main menu button at the same time.
    Sorry don't quite understand. What power button. If I try to press menus on game and power button on my iPad , my iPad shuts down.
    Sorry if I'm being stupid

Executive Chef
    This link may be helpful. Since we've checked your game and you do have the Goal "Foreign Objects" you are fine to continue with your game and do not need to take a screenshot.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wendy, you might find is useful read through the Story Outline Guide, link below, and in particular at the summary of the goals at no 28 & 29. They also have links to the actual game threads where you can read more about the goal and post questions if you need to.

If you need any more help on these goals, please let us know in Discussion forum (not here, as this is only for bugs/glitches). This link below is a good general thread to ask game questions. good luck!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....tion-Post-here!