Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some "useful" event items?

The event is over, so chisels and hammers no longer drop. The coliseum can be upgraded to level 10 with gems. It does have some useful drops.
    Last edited by dipwid; 06-29-16 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Typo

My deer just dropped an earth wisp, so kinda useful?
    Looks like it drops wood, living wood, and earth wisps. Wish it had a better cooldown, but not bad for something that only costs one tile.

Hope no one minds a revisit. The bride and groom swans are great. I think they drop a roast chicken every time! Certainly worth the effort!
    The food shelter is pretty good, though I prefer Ivy's bakery. Having both keeps my kingdom well stocked.
    The saytr is nice. Can always use more wool.
    As a matter of fact, all of the items from this last event are pretty nice. The wisdom stones and mother tree are a great bonus that don't cost materials like towers do.
    (I really love the overgrown fountain too even though it's not relevant to the topic...)

Banned
    I started a thread on the lucky workshop and I've gotten some good things off it. Gold apple, gold egg, golden throne and chalice. Though these are rare drops. I like the bunny from Easter - it gives eggs so it stays out. It gives the same drops as those swans. What else? Let's see, the yeti gives off gems which I need for swords. I liked the summer gazebo, the vineyard cat, dog and house, I found the stargazer ridge (or whatever you call it) useless and the fairy workshop - I don't need more decor. The wedding chapel only gives off coins so it's in storage. Same with the ice castle. Sir Hammy is useful. Petting Zoo was pretty useless. What irritates me now is we've now had three competitions where I wasn't able to get anything. That's never happened before. They're getting too greedy.

Executive Chef
    The pink ghost from Halloween. Earth Wisps. Also the Haunted Keep or whatever it's called for going on adventures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12