Thread: Need decline option on game goals

Need decline option on game goals

As an Android user, I have come across a couple of games that I can't install on my tablet in order to complete goals such as the current goal for Bakery Story 2. I have it on my smartphone but can't get it on my tablet. My games on my tablet can't see that I'm playing it on another device, and i am so sick of the pop up in CS with the Baron wanting me to install it on my tablet, I would if I could!! There should be a way to decline the goal. Why can't Storm8's network recognize that we're playing games on more than one device? It has our Storm8 ID... It should be able to show what games we play no matter what device it's on. Just like Facebook and GooglePlay do, I can play games on different devices and not lose a thing.

New Resident
    Yeah they do and also my complaint is I do not like bakery and restaurant story's new quest where you have to make the food in order to get parts needed to make more stoves ugh don't like at all!! I have slacked off playing now cause I can't complete the goals. So done!

Get rid of Baseball quest on Farm Story

This baseball quest is beyond annoying on Farm Story. All it does is fill up your barn and interfere with game play. It?s apparently the same for most players by the amount of baseball equipment for sale. It?s hard to find stuff you need to buy in the newspaper and from friends bc it?s filled with equipment. Personally I just dump the equipment and don?t even try to sell it. I hope Storm8 never brings this one back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee2019 View Post
    This baseball quest is beyond annoying on Farm Story. All it does is fill up your barn and interfere with game play. It?s apparently the same for most players by the amount of baseball equipment for sale. It?s hard to find stuff you need to buy in the newspaper and from friends bc it?s filled with equipment. Personally I just dump the equipment and don?t even try to sell it. I hope Storm8 never brings this one back.
    I do agree; a bit or to an extent. Anyway. It was very tedious, especially when collecting crops that were done. I only have a maximum 140 space in my barn, and it fills up relatively fast without the baseball event, as it was. But with an or the added event, I literally had no time to even collect all my finished crops, before it all filled up.

Anyway. I do regret (a bit) for not doing it; as it looked like a Candy machine (or some form of it) was offered - but everything else, horrid!

I did sell the baseball bat, hand thing for baseball and the hats. I did undersell them as much as it would let me (350 coins) but I didn't fully get rid of them, at least not without people who would buy them or see if anyone would.

But that's because at the time I really and truly needed the coins. Now, if it were to happen again or an event like it, I wouldn't. As they were super easy to get or at least a great handful of the items were. Like the green bats and the Blue hat.

I would just click on the sell and then immediately discard of them after.