Thread: Two different ice cream appliances--which to buy first?

Farm Supplier

Two different ice cream appliances--which to buy first?

Is anyone ready to start ice cream? I am, but I do not know which of the two appliances is 1) more profitable or 2) if one does any good without the other.

Ice cream MAKER or ice cream MACHINE??????

I can only afford on at this time.

Can someone give some advice?

Rhino Keeper
    If I remember correctly, you need the Ice Cream Maker to use the Ice cream Machine since the maker gives you the vanilla ice cream you need for the other recipe

Rhino Keeper
    I would suggest getting the ice cream machine first so you can immediately start making raspberry gelato. Then get the ice cream maker so you can make the vanilla ice cream needed for affogato.

You will need 1.75M coins to unlock the raspberry gelato recipe, so immediately making gelato won't happen. But you don't need vanilla ice cream to make gelato.
    Last edited by hushkat; 06-25-16 at 08:09 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    I would suggest getting the ice cream machine first so you can immediately start making raspberry gelato. Then get the ice cream maker so you can make the vanilla ice cream needed for affogato.

You will need 1.75M coins to unlock the raspberry gelato recipe, so immediately making gelato won't happen. But you don't need vanilla ice cream to make gelato.

Great information. Thank you.

New Resident

Bakery Story 2

Do i buy the ice cream maker or ice cream machine first?