Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: June 24th 2016: Chimera Tournament

Just posting the last 6 rounds. So far the only one that gave me a bit of trouble was infinity

12. Infinity 17 < Dueler 10
    13. Porcelain 18 < Supreme 7 BBB
    14. Drama 19 < Penumbra 10 BMM
    15. Eclipse 19 < Manticore 10 MBM
    16. Ruby 20 <
    17. Black Diamond 20 <
    18. Chimera 20 <
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 06-26-16 at 06:55 PM.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you I have a level 10 champion, I will work on getting it to level 15

Fashion Designer
    I love the re-release of a dragon during a flash tournament! Hope it continues!

Not sure I will make it through the final round. Thought I would have to fight three rounds during chapter 10 of the Tale, so I wasn't working on the tourney. It turns out that this is the last day of the flash tournament but I don't have to battle in the Tale until tomorrow. Aaaarrrggghhh! My fault. I skipped this tournament for two days on purpose. :-(

Five hours and five battles remain. I have 143 gold, but I want the habitat that goes with the Tale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I love the re-release of a dragon during a flash tournament! Hope it continues!

Not sure I will make it through the final round. Thought I would have to fight three rounds during chapter 10 of the Tale, so I wasn't working on the tourney. It turns out that this is the last day of the flash tournament but I don't have to battle in the Tale until tomorrow. Aaaarrrggghhh! My fault. I skipped this tournament for two days on purpose. :-(

Five hours and five battles remain. I have 143 gold, but I want the habitat that goes with the Tale.
    I found the last few battles quite easy. I didn't write them down, but I'm pretty sure my forest dragon won the last 4 -- no losses.
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I was doing so good, even thought I would finish early. Now I'm stuck on eclipse. I have tried so many things but nothing is working. I'll keep throwing dragons at him, something has to work.
    Messenger9 White.Purple >Eclipse20
    KO with just 1 Magic attack.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Messenger9 White.Purple >Eclipse20
    KO with just 1 Magic attack.
    Thanks, I finally got it with duchess the second time I tried her. I have been stuck on ruby for hours now and it's getting late here so I think I'm going to have to call a loss on this tourney. Unfortunately, this is the 3rd tournament in a row I've lost though I'm not as upset about this one as I was papa and sea turtle. I'll guess I'll try again next time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    I found the last few battles quite easy. I didn't write them down, but I'm pretty sure my forest dragon won the last 4 -- no losses.
    Good luck!
    With Forest? Wow! My Forest is not a goto dragon... Lol! Thank you, though! :-)

*fingers crossed* :-)

Rhino Keeper
    This was Forest's tournament, he finished most battles on our 3 accounts.. results on page 1

Banned
    I beat Chimera and logged in and it was rolled back.

I'm not putting up with this anymore.

Fashion Designer
    My round 17 dragon was the level 1 round one dragon. My tournament ended two minutes early (as defined by my phone - and our wall clock which is synced to the atomic clock) both of which have the correct time down to the exact second. Frustrating! :-(

Also, my Tales timer still said 1 day instead of the number of hours,and minutes left. Very frustrating. I spent 4 gold to speed the final round, but the tournament was over. It was well over a minute before the Tales timer changed to the final day. Very, very frustrating.
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 06-27-16 at 01:15 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast