Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: June 24th 2016: Chimera Tournament

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted what dragons they used for their battles, it helped me out a lot! I got Chimera by defeating him with my Diamond.

Hey S8, can the next tourney be a regular one for another Champion? (For me) even an old one (that can't be bought) would be cool.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats to all who played & won this tourney. I have to say that the timing was great for me since I already had a Chimera. My weekend was so busy that I would've either missed it anyway or spent a ton of gold to finish
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I don't really like the tournaments, I have stopped trying very hard in them because for me, not spending any gold, they are pretty much impossible to win. I was going for my second Ironbark dragon though so I was battling every hour and actually went really far in the tournament, found myself with 2 rounds left with 3 hours remaining. I got to the last round with 2hrs left, Chimera, and lost. Decided to go to bed because it is 1am and there isn't any point in trying again, so another tournament down the drains, this one especially painful because I was on the last round. Well, I went to my storage yesterday to pull out one of my stored eggs and low and behold I have a Chimera sitting in storage! No clue how it got there, but I'm not complaining!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567