Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't install Bakery Story: Cats Cafe

Farm Supplier
    I'm in the club. Error code 103, nothing helps, no problems with other applications.

I want to down load cat cafe but I get the message it is unavailable in my country. I can't install too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffymay View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am having the same problem and have reported by email to lava. I'm wondering why the problem which many have reported on Google play was not fixed straight away. It's annoying to keep getting pop up reminders for a game that hasn't been tested on different devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by sayara8 View Post
    I don't understand.
    Tolino Tablet: Code 103
    Samsung Galaxy Mini: Code 103
    Huawei Y330-U01: Code 103
    Has Cats Cafe a Problem with my Google Play Acc???
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    I'm in the club. Error code 103, nothing helps, no problems with other applications.
    Advise from the team for those of you having Code 103 - can you clear the cache for their Google Play to see if that will help? Please let us know if that helps. Sorry about this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Advise from the team for those of you having Code 103 - can you clear the cache for their Google Play to see if that will help? Please let us know if that helps. Sorry about this.
    I have the 103 error and I have force stopped, cleared cache and cleared data for the Google Play store and for Download Manager and for Google Service Framework.

I have also reset my internet connection, tried a different connection, deleted my wifi completely and re-added it to my device. Additionally, I have restarted my device numerous times, before and after each action and cold booted it several times too.

After all of this, since nothing worked, I completely deleted my Google account from my device, booted it and added it back. It completely deleted my play store, which I then had to restore.

There is nothing more for me to do, this app is buggy, because I can download and install every other app. Please fix it so that we can download it. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    @CuteTali - Hey sorry it didn't work. Appreciate your detailed feedback, I've just send it in.

Код ошибки 103

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I have the 103 error and I have force stopped, cleared cache and cleared data for the Google Play store and for Download Manager and for Google Service Framework.

I have also reset my internet connection, tried a different connection, deleted my wifi completely and re-added it to my device. Additionally, I have restarted my device numerous times, before and after each action and cold booted it several times too.

After all of this, since nothing worked, I completely deleted my Google account from my device, booted it and added it back. It completely deleted my play store, which I then had to restore.

There is nothing more for me to do, this app is buggy, because I can download and install every other app. Please fix it so that we can download it. Thanks.
    При установке игры "История кондитерской. Кошачье кафе" выдаёт ошибку 103. Применила все предложенные меры, но ничего не помогло! Что делать? Помогите!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ALizza17 View Post
    При установке игры "История кондитерской. Кошачье кафе" выдаёт ошибку 103. Применила все предложенные меры, но ничего не помогло! Что делать? Помогите!
    I've reported this in earlier. Please hold while I seek more advise from the team. Sorry about this.

Код ошибки 103 при установке

И у меня та же проблема: не устанавливается игра! Ошибка 103

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post

can't download eather.same goes for me just like you said,tried everything like you did and nothing,there is an error for this app,and I really would like if someone can fix this.

New Resident
    Same problem with cats cafe. And it's no relief to know others are experiencing the same error 103.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast