Thread: Value Pack not showing

Angry Value Pack not showing

Hi! I purchased a value pack that had rainbow pots, trade tickets, and energy for $13.99, normally a $109 value. It says there are 2 days to go on the game, then didn't notice until after purchasing that the time counter said it was 0:00. So now I've bought this pack and none of it is showing in my inventory. I closed the game and reopened it, and now it's no longer on the screen, but I've still paid for it. What do I do? Has anyone else had this issue? Not sure what to do. Thanks.
    Last edited by angelafish; 06-27-16 at 08:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the same value pack for $9.99 US but I actually received all my goodies! However, once I bought it and came back to the game 30 minutes later (I was contemplating buying it again because it was such a good deal!!!), the 2 day timer and the value pack was gone! I just assumed it disappeared because storm8 was limiting the value pack to only a one time purchase per player. Hmmm...weird it disappeared!

Rhino Keeper
    Mine disappeared also after purchase. I found my items in my inventory under decorations. I also assumed that when it disappeared you can only purchase it once

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelafish View Post
    Hi! I purchased a value pack that had rainbow pots, trade tickets, and energy for $13.99, normally a $109 value. It says there are 2 days to go on the game, then didn't notice until after purchasing that the time counter said it was 0:00. So now I've bought this pack and none of it is showing in my inventory. I closed the game and reopened it, and now it's no longer on the screen, but I've still paid for it. What do I do? Has anyone else had this issue? Not sure what to do. Thanks.
    Please send an email to S8 Support and an agent will assist you with this.