The Baron's Game Tent
*NOTE*: The Baron's Tent is considered a "mini game" & cannot be stored OR sold.
This is not a bug.
Collection time: 22 hours
Available at Level 10
How does the Baron's Tent work?
1. Every day there's a new grand prize you can purchase. The grand prize is random. All known drops are outlined in the Inventory Guide.
2. Every day you get 3 free cabbages upon entering the tent, with the opportunity to get more cabbages by watching videos. If you buy cabbages, remaining ones (above 3) are carried over to the next day but you do not get an additional 3 free ones.
3. In order to get the Grand Prize, you may need to purchase some cabbages as you need all 6 prizes to get the grand prize and you're only given 3 free cabbages (+ those acquired from watching videos).
4. Even if you do not want to purchase cabbages, throw your three free ones per day (unless you have the Cabbage Hut). You will still get those prizes (the ones behind the Baron's face).
5. Purchases you can make inside the Baron's Tent:* 1 rotten cabbage = 10 gems
* 4 rotten cabbages = 40 gems
* 10 rotten cabbages = 90 gems
* 22 rotten cabbages = 180 gems
6. There is no known limit on how many rotten cabbages you can accumulate.
How does the Cabbage Hut work?
1. The Cabbage Hut drops 1 rotten cabbage on each collection and has a 22-hour timer.
2. The rotten cabbages are "stored" inside the Baron's Tent (not in your inventory). There has been no reported limit of the number of rotten cabbages that can accrue and be stored in the Baron's Tent.
3. The Cabbage Hut has a limit of 2: One can be purchased in the market for 450 gems; and one can be crafted in the Trolls' Trade Wagon (16 hrs) for 70 golden Troll Tokens.
How can I accumulate Rotten Cabbages?
1. To start the accumulation process, make sure you have your 3 free ones first from the Baron's Tent and then collect from the Cabbage Hut. You now have 4!
EXAMPLE: Start with your 3 free Rotten Cabbage. Don't use them. | Now collect from your Cabbage Hut. You should have 4 Rotten Cabbage now. Don't use them. | The next day collect from the Cabbage Hut again. You should now have 5. Don't use them. | Continue each day collecting from the Cabbage Hut without using any until you have the amount you want or enough to hit all 25 spots.
2. You can only get 1 additional Rotten Cabbage per day from the Hut; you won't receive an extra 3 from the Baron's Game Tent. This is because the Baron's Game Tent will only bring you up to 3 Rotten Cabbages daily. If you have more than 3, it won't add more. (ie, If you have 1, it will add 2 to bring you up to 3. If you have 3, you won't earn any since you already have 3.)
Watching Videos for free Rotten Cabbages (iOS only)
Daily video allowances may vary: Players may get 6-8 videos/day
1. You can watch videos daily to get resource items like blocks, beams, wood, coins, a gem through the Video icon of the left side of your screen.
2. If you want to get Rotten Cabbage instead of these items above, DO NOT watch those videos. Instead, when you see the video icon on your screen, go to the Baron's Tent and start throwing Rotten Cabbage. (Of course, only throw the cabbage if it's an item you want to get!).
3. Once you have less than 3 Rotten Cabbage left in your tent, you will be asked whether you want to watch a video for a free cabbage (the prompt appears at the bottom left of the screen inside the tent). You will get 1 Rotten Cabbage for each video viewed.
What if I don't have the Cabbage Hut?
Without the Cabbage Hut, you only have 3 Rotten Cabbages to throw per day (unless you choose to buy more with Gems).
The game has be*** introducing rotten cabbage as a drop from particular items. You can find out the current list by looking in the Inventory Guide (under the listing for R on page 2)
Many thanks to NorthWoodsKingdom, meme1098 and federerGOAT for the information about the Tent and the Cabbage Hut.
Dialogue GuideSpoiler: showThe Barons Game Tent & The Cabbage Hut
The Baron's Game Tent
Ruler: (Oh no, doesn't he ever stay in the castle?)
The Baron: Good news, peasants!
I have created a fun game to improve your dreary lives!
IVY: Ooo, I love games! How do you play?
Baron: It is simple!
You just take these crowns and throw them at figurines of my regal face.
If you crown the Baron, you win!
IVY: Ugh. Leave it to you to ruin games.
Baron: I do not require your approval, only your obedience.
Now have fun! I command it.
IVY: Figures. We get a new game to play with,
and it's about the Baron and his stupid crown!
Ruler: Well, he commanded us to have fun, didn't he?
We just need to change his game into something everyone can enjoy!
Ivy>How are we going to make a game with the Baron that's fun?
1. Crowning Achievement - 500 coin buys the Barons Game Tent in the Market!
Yeah right. Like we are going to play a game where we crown The Baron!
Ivy>Gross, there's pictures of the Baron everywhere in here.
IVY: Wait until you see the improvements I made to the Baron's game!
Rulers: Um, there's still an awful lot of Baron faces in here.
What's the improvement?
IVY: Before, you had to toss crowns at the Baron to make him King.
Now, you toss rotten cabbages! Here, watch!
And the best part is, each time you hit the Baron, you get a prize!
There's even some nifty Grand Prizes I made that
will help spruce up the kingdom!
Ruler: That sounds amazing!
So, you have any more of those rotten cabbages?
IVY: Oh, I've got loads. This game will keep me occupied for a looong time.
Ivy>Here you go. Now take aim, and don't be afraid to recall throw those cabbages hard.
2. My Cabbages! - throw rotten cabbages in The Baron's Tent!
Aim at The Baron, tap a face to toss a rotten cabbage at it! Win a prize for each face you hit!
Find all 6 unique prizes to win a Grand Prize!
Ivy>Three Splats in a row! You've got quite an arm!
Great Find! Look at all the prizes you won!
Come back to win some more awesome prizes!
The Baron: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ABSURDITY!
Ruler: (Looks like the Baron found out about our game.
Quick, act nonchalant!)
IVY: Whatever do you mean? I'm acting nonchalant.
Baron: Why are you miscreants throwing cabbages at my loveable likeness instead of crowns?!
IVY: Well, no one was having fun with your version of the game.
Ruler: You *did* command us to have fun, after all.
Are you saying we shouldn't obey your orders?
IVY: I wonder what other commands we're supposed to ignore.
Baron: No! I--er, fine. You can keep this... game.
As long as you respect the chain of command!
Ruler: Of course, your worship.
Ruler & Ivy: (Hahahahaha!)
Ivy>Well, I'm out of cabbages for today.
You can buy more now, but I'll be restocked tomorrow.
3. Splat The Rat - throw more rotten cabbages
(Come back tomorrow to get 3 more cabbages!)
Ivy>Come back soon for more cabbages!
The Baron's Game Tent: Released - April 15, 2015
The Cabbage Hut
New Item: Cabbage Hut!
Drops 1 FREE Rotten Cabbage every Day!
Save them up to guarantee you always earn the grand prize
In the Baron's Game Tent!
IVY: Hah! Our version of the Baron's game tent is a hit!
The Baron actually believed his game was going to be fun.
Ruler: Your version is definitely more fun.
Though the smell of rotten cabbages is kinda gross.
IVY: Oh. Yeah, I've been making them near our farmhouses.
We should probably move that production far,
far away from where we keep our fresh food.
Ivy>The smell *is* pretty bad. Ok. Really Bad.
A specialized house just to produce and store these
throwing-at-the-Baron-cabbages will be perfect.
1. Spoiled Rotten - 450gems buys Cabbage Hut from the Market!
OT: Ah! There you are! Good news, everyone.
Ruler: What's the good news, Old Thomas?
OT: The citizens are much happier
now that the rotten cabbage production is far away.
Ruler: I'm glad to hear the people are happier.
IVY: And that happiness will DOUBLE when
they throw one of these at the Baron!
OT: Oh dear... I do wish we could all get along.
Ruler: Me too. I guess until the Baron changes,
we can have a little fun.
Ivy>No point in trying to fix what we can/t fix!
Let's enjoy ourselves and have some fun.
I bet you this next shot is going to land on the
"how could you feed me this horrendous from farm-to-table food?!"
2. Boom! Headshot! Throw some rotten cabbages
What did you win at the Baron's Game Tent?
Cabbage Hut - Update October 15, 2015