Thread: Can't play at all since update

Unhappy Can't play at all since update

Ever since I downloaded the June update I have been unable to open my game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help. I emailed support yesterday and got a ticket number. Anyone else have this problem and get their game back? I play on a Samsung Galaxy Avant. Don't know what kind of software it has.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Nugget #11 - How to play on old devices

try some of these ideas if your device is a bit older. Otherwise, uninstalling won't help; that's more about display and syncing issues. Try clearing out some unused apps, photos, etc, turning your device off and back on again. CS needs loads of memory to run. Turning wifi on and off, and sometimes even resetting you modem may help.

Thanks for the suggestions SpiritWind . I tried some of them but nothing has worked. I have 8 GB of available space on this device so I don't know what the problem is. I really miss the game. It is my favorite

New Resident

Game keeps crashing

So I have a Lg Volt and I play castle story on it. My game keeps crashing over and over lately. I can not stay in the game more than a minute before it crashes. This is the only game I am having issues with. It is to the point where I am not wanting to play any longer. Any help for this issue?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ng-bug-reports

try these tips, and the ones I posted above.

The app started working again this morning. Thanks for all the help.