Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: *** A Thank You gift from Storm8 | A Royal Dragon | 7 day redemption timer ***

Fashion Designer
    For those wondering where the dragon egg is (like I did), there's a goal in the book
    Thanks Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the dragon. storm 8

Also very surprised, but wasn't sure where else to express my appreciation for the gift.

Following the most recent event on the forum, I can see where many players have had quite a time of things.
    I started the event over a day later then was available and haven't gem skipped, so many of the new changes/updates will make my finishing the event much easier. However to anyone who started on time, or at the very least has a day job, family, et c. I can see where things would be very frustrating and this was a very nice gesture on S8's part.
    All the quick response times/postings from SW00 & Pika evidenced in the Forest timed event thread also show the effort to help bandaid some frustrating situations. So a huge thanks to them as well in this post.

I don't own any dragons yet - so this is pretty exciting for me. Between the many adjustments made to the current event, Android being included for Barons Tent activities, and this small gift of a dragon egg (thankfully with no 2-day timer lol) I feel they have started to amend for a few previous recent (large) missteps.

Again thanks.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Other dragons have a 22-hour timer, so it should be the same. Just hoping for some of the same drops, especially long swords & energy. ... Lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I couldn't have put things better even if I tried. i hate I missed out on those amazing quests you mentioned...especially anything Halloween, lol.

I want to say a huge thank you to our pioneer players as well! <3 for you all!!
    Yes a very very special thank you to the players who helped us so much. Storm8 has a responsibility to make these quests do-able....but you guys post merely to help others. So thank you.

I am glad Storm8 made the necessary changes....but they shouldn't have been necessary and have resulted in a lot of angst, wasted gems and inequity to players. I do accept with gratitude their gift of the new dragon ...and thank you storm8 for that gesture.

Very nice surprise. Well done S8

Executive Chef
    ��thank you for the dragon and change the event doable, storm8, SW, and pika <3
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    A new dragon! ... and after reminiscing about the bijou, matrix, and flare! Best apology ever. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the changes and the new dragon!!! Hope it drops gems and energy!!!

Fun- Thank you!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast