Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: *** A Thank You gift from Storm8 | A Royal Dragon | 7 day redemption timer ***

Rhino Keeper
    What an awesome surprise! Thank you!

thank you , this dragon is well done and in one piece , keep that guy who designed it!.

thank you again.

cyn

Farm Supplier
    Sincere thanks to Storm8 for the Royal Dragon, I appreciate the gesture of amends for the glitches of the recent quests. It would be truly AWESOME if we were able to get the Flare, Bijoux, and Matrix Dragons to have a full house of Castle Story dragons; hint, hint, wink, wink. I had them in my forever lost kingdom. That was a fun quest.
    Again THANKS!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]31871

This is kind gift, thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	31871  

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	31876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	243.4 KB 
ID:	31875

There are two of the screens. This was a lovely surprise. No cost, only five glimmerdust, 30 minutes to hatch. Wow! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    After changing the current event to make it more achievable and getting an awesome dragon, I feel very appreciated. Thank you, s8!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the surprise gift

I just wanted to check though; when I placed the royal dragon with my other dragons, it didn't line up with them (It seems to be more forward). Is this intentional?

Farm Supplier
    What a beautiful Dragon and more than a pleasant surprise. Also have to apologize to storm8. Don't know what or how the goals were that were supposed to be achieved, but they changed so that they were achievable and now went ahead on day 10 where we will get the stag so thank you and i'm sorry that we didn't trust in you. I do hope that the stag is able to do more than just a decoration and will drop something great like energy. But that's just hoping.
    Last edited by Mercy1st; 06-23-16 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Siri can't spell and I didn't preview before posting

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone having problems with their dragon? After hatching, mine is invisible. I can see his shadow and if I tap on the space it says Royal dragon with the 22 hour timer but no dragon. I tried restarting and tried putting it storage and then back out. Still invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I also got the dragon egg, and in addition a dialogue for the skunkhouse and a quest for the love shack. I clearly dreamed the last two, but I would swear I saw them.
    Hahaha...read this earlier but just now got the point! My hat is off to you, very elegantly stated!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast