Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Version: Dream City Metropolis 1.1.0

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Yes, this game is available to download from the Google Play Store.

Farm Supplier

Mastered buildings

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Yes, this game is available to download from the Google Play Store.
    How do u retire the mastered buildings it just takes up space I don't get it...can see sell them or something I have a bunch of mastered buildings just sitting there

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Ok got a download pop up on BS and RS to dl for gems.... Reach level 5 in Dream City for gems in BS/RS , I did reach lev 5 but BS/RS shows me at 0%...?
    How do you get this popup? Do you have to be on iOS or Android?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    How do you get this popup? Do you have to be on iOS or Android?
    Promotional goals may not go out to all players and all their games.
    If you have already downloaded this game before this went out you will not get the promotional goal.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    This is a fun game! I didn't care for City Story but I like this one! Also, I got the promo for the Eiffel Tower from the Madaline Tin in BS and the Central Park Picnic display from RS. That was awesome! I have tried so many times over the years to get that Eiffel Tower and it never happened....now I got it! Yahoo! I already had the Central Park Picnic but still a cool prize! Next time you do this promo please offer the Cherry Cabinet from BS. I have always wanted that and never got it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Promotional goals may not go out to all players and all their games.
    If you have already downloaded this game before this went out you will not get the promotional goal.
    I didn't download it yet, that's why I asked. I see it on my Android device, but not iOS. Thanks for the reply(:

I do not like the fact that you can't put buildings you mastered in storage and free up space. It takes away the stars you earned unless you put them back out. It makes the game overcrowded. Will delete

Executive Chef
    I'm stuck. My inventory is full so can't collect, can't make anything that requires other items to reduce inventory and can't collect to fulfill orders.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm stuck. My inventory is full so can't collect, can't make anything that requires other items to reduce inventory and can't collect to fulfill orders.
    Hey there! You are able to delete items from your inventory! Kindly note that if you do delete an item, it will take the entire stock away so choose what you would like to delete carefully.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! You are able to delete items from your inventory! Kindly note that if you do delete an item, it will take the entire stock away so choose what you would like to delete carefully.
    How do you delete the items? I did it once before, but I don't know how I got there and how I can go back to doing it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast