Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Version: Dream City Metropolis 1.1.0

Executive Chef

New Version: Dream City Metropolis 1.1.0

Welcome Builders!

We hope you are just as excited as we are for the new update for Dream City: Metropolis!

• New limited-time events are coming to Dream City! Your city now hosts a variety of exciting events throughout the year, each with exclusive rewards!
    • Collect even more Businesses, Decorations, Civic Buildings, Houses, and High-rises to create a truly one-of-a-kind city!
    • Welcome Business High-rises where you can combine your business similar to what you can do with your houses.
    • Improvements to the Boardwalk have been added to make it even more exciting!
    • Some pesky bugs have been squashed for a bug free city!

Thanks for your continued support while we make this the best city game available! Please let us know if you encounter any issues!

Fun Fact: Thanks to you builders, we've built more than 500,000 houses. This is greater than the population of Iceland!

When will it be available on Android?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok got a download pop up on BS and RS to dl for gems.... Reach level 5 in Dream City for gems in BS/RS , I did reach lev 5 but BS/RS shows me at 0%...?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefaniehart77 View Post
    When will it be available on Android?
    Should be available now!

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Ok got a download pop up on BS and RS to dl for gems.... Reach level 5 in Dream City for gems in BS/RS , I did reach lev 5 but BS/RS shows me at 0%...?
    Sorry to hear that! Could you please force close out of Dream City and then try to login. If it still does not work, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally started.. Thx 💋

Executive Chef
    How do you edit move a building. My beehive building accidentally got checked marked in my house neighborhood and I need to move it to business area. Thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    How do you edit move a building. My beehive building accidentally got checked marked in my house neighborhood and I need to move it to business area. Thank you
    looks like you hold your finger on the house and then it goes into edit mode.... you can move etc then. I accidentally sold road trying to figure it out! oops! lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    looks like you hold your finger on the house and then it goes into edit mode.... you can move etc then. I accidentally sold road trying to figure it out! oops! lol
    Thank you! The OCD in me was freaking out with the mismatched neighborhood. Sorry about your road. I would give you one of mine if I could :-)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Thank you! The OCD in me was freaking out with the mismatched neighborhood. Sorry about your road. I would give you one of mine if I could :-)
    I think it only took a few coins to replace, so no biggie. It was kind of fun clicking on random icons to see what they do!

Executive Chef

Exclamation Android

Hello, is this game available for android.

Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast