Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Peach Trees - Jun 24, 2016

I wish I knew this sooner. I wouldn't have given my last peaches and cream this morning. Unless I can find some peaches for sale, I might be out of luck!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    I wish I knew this sooner. I wouldn't have given my last peaches and cream this morning. Unless I can find some peaches for sale, I might be out of luck!
    Awwww sorry sweetie, I too didn't know until you have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Awwww sorry sweetie, I too didn't know until you have posted.
    At least this might help other farmers. I might be lucky and find some peaches for sale!

PS I also had a request for what looked like smoked peaches for an airplane order. With no gold cowbells yet, and the lack of peaches, this really makes no sense to haves an order like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    And the droid splash screen does not have a piggy on it...gah!!!! Why???

I did buy the 4 trees, and I do have quests lol...so maybe I do have it? Dunno, lol!
    I am wondering if Android will receive the piggy skin too as my screen shot didnt show the cute piggy either. If not I will pass...could you confirm please Rynetory2 ☺

I?m droid player reached goal 3 today but no goal 4 comes up is there no piggy skin for us ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sachertorte19 View Post
    I?m droid player reached goal 3 today but no goal 4 comes up is there no piggy skin for us ?
    Have you completed Goal 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    I am wondering if Android will receive the piggy skin too as my screen shot didnt show the cute piggy either. If not I will pass...could you confirm please Rynetory2 ☺
    I'm checking on this but maybe other Android members who have completed Goal 3 could help to confirm this?

Did they extend the goal? Caused I just reached goal 4 and the timer on mine shown 6 days timer.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Have you completed Goal 3?

I'm checking on this but maybe other Android members who have completed Goal 3 could help to confirm this?
    Well looks like I answered my own question! BEWARE ANDROID PLAYERS THERE IS NO FURTHER GOAL FOR US AFTER GOAL 3. NO PIGGY SKIN!! Shame on you Storm 8 for not posting that fact. Why do Droid players only get to participate in HALF of an event. 850 coins reward for each 3 goals I did complete?? Really??? I have over 700,000 coins!!! If possible rynetory2 can you PLEASE enquire as their reasoning for a half-baked event??? Grrrrrrr 

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Did they extend the goal? Caused I just reached goal 4 and the timer on mine shown 6 days timer.
    Thanks for the updated. I've amended post 1.

Thanks for the updated. I've amended post 1.
    No problem!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast