Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Peach Trees - Jun 24, 2016

Executive Chef
    Hey, so is it supposed to be 2 days for the first harvest, then 8 hours after that? If so, then my trees are broke, they're still 2 days after the first harvest. Need some dock tape, cause if duck tape can't fix it, it ain't broke...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey, so is it supposed to be 2 days for the first harvest, then 8 hours after that? If so, then my trees are broke, they're still 2 days after the first harvest. Need some dock tape, cause if duck tape can't fix it, it ain't broke...
    No, I think it's supposed to be approximately 32 hours between harvests, but it displays 2 days (I don't think it can display over 11:59:59). So, once you harvest the first time, you'll need to wait another 32 hours to harvest again.

I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Every harvest is the same. 32 hours. Anything over a day rounds up to the next day. Peaches take 1 and a third days. Displays as 2 days. Just like pears display 2 days but actually mature in 1 and a half days or 36 hours

Executive Chef
    Ohh okay, sorry I get confused easily...lots of meds. Thanks for the clarification! <3

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Collected from 4 peach trees. Collected 8 peaches. Goal only reflects 4. Perhaps goal should read collect from peach trees 8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneyellowlab View Post
    I had the same thing happen, finally collected from my trees and my silo shows 8 peaches but the goal only shows 4 out of 8 collected....strange.
    I had the same problem too at my farm and have reported this in. Thank you for flagging this.

Grand Emperor
    Please take note!

The task "Harvest Peaches x8" only counts 4 peaches although we harvested 8 peaches. I have reported this to the team and checking if this is a bug. Please continue with your goal. I'll post when I have more updates. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-27-16 at 06:05 AM. Reason: clarity

New Resident
    What about the piglet? How do we get it? Will there be other quests for it? Cause in continuous quests you were numbering the quests, but no numbers in this peach tree quest

Rhino Keeper
    Next goal:
    Make 6 Peach Ciders
    Give 6 Peach Ciders

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by onrbydmr View Post
    What about the piglet? How do we get it? Will there be other quests for it? Cause in continuous quests you were numbering the quests, but no numbers in this peach tree quest
    We should be able to get the spotted piglet through goals and there are more goals. Yes usually I'll put a number when I know how many goals there are but I'm not sure for this quest. However I've added "Goal 1 of ?", will put in a definite number once someone has reached the last goal. Hope this helps. Thanks for pointing out.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Next goal:
    Make 6 Peach Ciders
    Give 6 Peach Ciders
    Thank you very much for the info.

Rhino Keeper
    Next goal : creamy and peachy-keen
    Make 4 peaches and cream
    Give 4 peaches and cream

Reward 850 150 xp

Last goal: once more unto the peach
    Make 4 peach cobblers
    Give 4 peach cobblers
    Make 1 peach candle

Reward: $850 150 XP. 1 pig skin. Note this is not a pet. Many of us will be disappointed that it's only a skin
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-27-16 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast