Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Peach Trees - Jun 24, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Note this is not a pet. Many of us will be disappointed that it's only a skin
    Thanks for all your postings! Hmmm it's a skin, guess it's like the Goats Goals rewarding a baby goat skin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for all your postings! Hmmm it's a skin, guess it's like the Goats Goals rewarding a baby goat skin.
    Exactly. I just completed and got the skin. I had all of these items prepared in advance. All I had to do was make the items asked for and then give the items I crafted in the past few days. Got my peaches from my other farms which are not doing the goals. Especially now that we know that this beauty is only skin deep :-)

Goal 2 is called millions of peaches
    Rewards $850 150 XP

So you can edit the main post
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-10-16 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Well shoot. And I've got room for another pet piggy in my habitat. :'(

Executive Chef
    The name of the second quest is Millions of Peaches, for the main page. Just hit it this morning. ^^

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Goal 2 is called millions of peaches
    Rewards $850 150 XP

So you can edit the main post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    The name of the second quest is Millions of Peaches, for the main page. Just hit it this morning. ^^
    Thank you both very much. Updated to Post 1.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-10-16 at 11:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My poor cows! My current truck order is requesting (among other things) 23 cream and 63 milk, and I just got to "Creamy and Peachy-Keen" that will require another 16 cream! I hope my cows don't go on strike!

Farm Supplier
    May I know is there any time limit for this goal,because I need seven peach cider for train delivery, I do not know whether I should finish the goal first or I send for train delivery to receive 5 diamond first. My train is going to leave in five hours time. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    May I know is there any time limit for this goal,because I need seven peach cider for train delivery, I do not know whether I should finish the goal first or I send for train delivery to receive 5 diamond first. My train is going to leave in five hours time. Thanks
    I asked earlier but I'm afraid I havent an answer yet.

I'm checking on this for you.

Aside to others: keep a lookout for a timer icon in your goal list, just in case.

I have reached goal 4, and there is a time limit of 5 days. Given that it takes 36 hours for the peaches to ripen, I don't know if I can get the piglet. Each of the four peach cobblers needs five peaches, and each harvest only gives us eight. On top of that we need to make a peach candle that requires two peaches.

Grand Emperor
    Please take note!

Goal 3 of 4 - Creamy and Peachy-keen
    Make Peaches and cream x4
    Give Peaches and cream x4
    REWARDS: 850 coins, 150 xps

Note: Goal 4 is time limited, do not give your 4th Peaches and Cream until you have harvested 22 peaches and the rest of the ingredients to make 4 Peach Cobblers and 1 Peach Candle.

Goal 4 of 4 - Once more unto the peach (Limited time - 5 days)
    Make Peach Cobblers x4
    Give Peach Cobblers x4
    Make Peach Candle x1
    REWARDS: 850 coins, 150 xps, 1 Spotted Piglet (skin)

@JBdeL17 - Thank you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast