Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropical Event - June 21, 2016

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    Yeah sure. Your need to make about 3 Leis a day, although you would need to make 4 Leis on 4 days to make enough to reach the goal. I've only collected 24 Hibiscus so far.
    Just like what you said. My friends miss many events, and they want to get this special recipe. However when they just know that it need 40 leis to get it, they think it's too hard to get it, as the flowers are also so hard to get,and one lei need 5 hours. Only 12 days of this event, i hope it can be a litter easier to finish the event.

If one do the math...we need to complete on average 3-4 leis per day to get the special recipe.
    Each lei take 5 hrs to assemble...which means we need to watch the clock and not waste any time in between by ensuring we collect sufficient flowers to make one lei when the machine is ready.

The sure way of collecting flowers is baking the hawaiian recipes but it takes a long to bake them, AND, some of the ingredients takes 3 hours to restock (my restocking limit for Jack store is at 3, sadly because i upgraded the general and fruit store first). Lali won't drop any nuts or vanilla for me cos i m already at level 35). I can't get quick serves because of a synchronization problem between my storm8 and Facebook progress. (If i log on to FB, my progress resets to 0)

I really wish they don't make it so difficult for us. The past 2 events have decoration as final prize. Finally we now have an event where we could learn a new recipe, but it is so darn hard.

(I refused to buy any more gems now because i suffered A LOT of gem traps in the past).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by finnfinn_boy View Post
    If one do the math...we need to complete on average 3-4 leis per day to get the special recipe.
    Each lei take 5 hrs to assemble...which means we need to watch the clock and not waste any time in between by ensuring we collect sufficient flowers to make one lei when the machine is ready.

The sure way of collecting flowers is baking the hawaiian recipes but it takes a long to bake them, AND, some of the ingredients takes 3 hours to restock (my restocking limit for Jack store is at 3, sadly because i upgraded the general and fruit store first). Lali won't drop any nuts or vanilla for me cos i m already at level 35). I can't get quick serves because of a synchronization problem between my storm8 and Facebook progress. (If i log on to FB, my progress resets to 0)

I really wish they don't make it so difficult for us. The past 2 events have decoration as final prize. Finally we now have an event where we could learn a new recipe, but it is so darn hard.

(I refused to buy any more gems now because i suffered A LOT of gem traps in the past).
    Seems like all the events are near impossible without quickserves! Wish they wouldn't make them basically a requirement :/ Really hope storm8 fixes all the fb problems, have you tried sending a support ticket?

Grand Emperor

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for your FB issue, if you have not done so.

Not sure if you are aware, the side goal rewards 2 leis so don't skip the side goals cos they'll help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	31843

Rhino Keeper
    For CammoAmmo, I think the regular in-game characters drop Hibiscus by chance as today for me only Liam dropped Hibiscus, while Charlotte, Jenny, and Jack didn't.

Yes, i send it a month ago with the screen shot, showing that my Game Center progress is at Level 34 (On my device), while Facebook progress (In the Cloud) is at Level 2.

If i choose to connect to Facebook, then game goes to Level 2.

I send my question to Support but did not receive any replies.
    Let me try that again.

I hope they can synchronise my Facebook progress with the one in Game Center! I so want to get that Lemon Lava Cake!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.PNG 
Views:	42 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	31844  

Executive Chef
    I was making kiwi bars for the smoothie goal line and I got a flower to drop from 1 of them.

Not fair to require so many flowers and then have it be a random drop. I don't think I will finish this one as I will be without wifi for 4 days unless I choose to pay extra for it at our hotel. That's such a rip off! But I digress...

Other than random drops I like this goal line and the recipes. This is the one game where I actually want to eat the recipes they offer!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer

On my droid, if I exit the game while signed into Facebook, settings, application manager, BS2, clear data then force stop. go out and open BS2 again, you should have your regular game but be signed out of fb. Sign into fb. When you have less than 20 quick serves, answer requests and return/accept , then your fb friends with their BS2 stars should come up for you. Not all of them, but the next few times you try more will come up. Then repeat process 24 hrs later...rinse, wash, repeat lol....hope this helps!

Also, names come back a few times instead of "bakery friend"
    Last edited by kat8rose; 06-22-16 at 09:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Lvl 41, none of the regular permanent characters dropping hibiscus for me.

Late start due to night in er does not bode well for this, for me. Good luck to all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I was making kiwi bars for the smoothie goal line and I got a flower to drop from 1 of them.

Not fair to require so many flowers and then have it be a random drop. I don't think I will finish this one as I will be without wifi for 4 days unless I choose to pay extra for it at our hotel. That's such a rip off! But I digress...

Other than random drops I like this goal line and the recipes. This is the one game where I actually want to eat the recipes they offer!
    Hmm, I got one from a Dragon Fruit Tart yesterday so I guess the smoothie recipes drop them even though they don't say they do...

And agreed, besides that this may be one of my favorite goals! I just love how everything looks, the decor is cute, the recipes are cute and they're all high coin plates, and goal line isn't tedious or repetitive (yet :P).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast