Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropical Event - June 21, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Most of the normal recipes that say you get hibiscus are not dropping them. Is this a bug?
    Apple dumpling and crieme br?l?e have not dropped any.

Nothing from cinnamon cake either
    Please check if this is right or we will never get enough to make one lei let alone 40

Nothing from scone or honey lemon tea
    Please fix this problem
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-22-16 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here my recipes areNOT dropping hibiscus like it said it should. Just made 20 different items and i get NOTHING. This is not fair why am i making all those if nothing is dropping. If its a CHANCE to get a flower then it should say so

Rhino Keeper
    I have been cooking and collecting all day and only have 12 hibiscus.
    This problem really needs to fixed and we should be compensated.
    How am I supposed to finish when I have lost a day.

For hibiscus, rather than relying on chance drops from other recipes, it might be better to rely on making chocolate macadamia cookies since they're guaranteed to drop hibiscus. Cammo's guide says they drop 12 per serving, but mine always drop 10. Maybe it's a difference in level thing (I'm at level 41)? Idk.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Same problem here my recipes areNOT dropping hibiscus like it said it should. Just made 20 different items and i get NOTHING. This is not fair why am i making all those if nothing is dropping. If its a CHANCE to get a flower then it should say so
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    I have been cooking and collecting all day and only have 12 hibiscus.
    This problem really needs to fixed and we should be compensated.
    How am I supposed to finish when I have lost a day.
    The hibiscus drops work the same as smoothies, we dont always get one per serving. They are dropped randomly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wabtm View Post
    I have clicked on Lali and she did not drop anything. I have made macarons on the oven and that did not drop any hibiscus. Anyone know what I can do?
    Are you still not getting drops from Lali? Please force close your game and see if she drops you anything. Can you also check if you are playing on version 1.6? Please let us know if you are still having issues.

New Resident
    Hi, thanks for replying. I did just what you said and closed it and now it is working. Thanks for getting back to me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wabtm View Post
    Hi, thanks for replying. I did just what you said and closed it and now it is working. Thanks for getting back to me.
    Yayyyy now you can progress for your event! Happy Baking! Thanks for letting me know.

Rhino Keeper
    If they are random drop then why would we make anything that takes a long time and not be guaranteed to get anything??? Then making macaroon is the only recipe worth doing. Onky making the othe ones if needed in my orders. Don't think it's fair and reasonable that it's random on items that takes hours to cook. Something is wrong with this logic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    For hibiscus, rather than relying on chance drops from other recipes, it might be better to rely on making chocolate macadamia cookies since they're guaranteed to drop hibiscus. Cammo's guide says they drop 12 per serving, but mine always drop 10. Maybe it's a difference in level thing (I'm at level 41)? Idk.
    Sorry about that! Mine actually drop 10 as well. I miscounted last time.

I'd say since the Macadamia drop so many Hibiscus you should only use the nuts and vanilla bean for that, and make the recipes on the tiki bar which do not require them to get the plumeria. That way you can spend much less time baking macarons.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast