Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New animal: Summer Equifox June 21, 2016

Executive Chef
    I think I got it? Dire wolf x pan daffodil 21 hours

Executive Chef
    Looks like my fourth try is a winner, 21 hours with a Pandaffodil and Skyger. It also makes 88 tries where I could have bred a Trick or Treent without success. I am glad to get the Summer Equifox even though it will delay the start of breeding for the Rainguin a little more than I had planned. I missed out on the Winter Equifox but I have the Autumn Equifox from the Autumn Festival World Event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    It also makes 88 tries where I could have bred a Trick or Treent without success.
    Right there with you, I just can't get the Trick or Treent...so many Plantlers! So far I have bred two lunar moths in a row while trying for the Equifox.

Fashion Designer
    Actually I am trying to get the Polarpegasus, the only Dark/Natur one I don't have and in the past I got 3 Trick or Trents until now. And just now the Summer Equifox!

Well the first attempt I got a planther. Second attempt, got an 13 hour timer, so I think I got a Spring Wing (which I don't have) hopefully the 3rd time is the charm
    Str8UpWild
    If you would like to add me in FFS, my 2 accounts are Str8UpWild or CatawissaPA Good Luck in the Tournaments and breeding!!

Hatching my second SE and it will be sold. Wish I could give it to someone.

Executive Chef
    Can you send me your summer equinox since you have 2 and I can't get one. I would really appreciate it!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-24-16 at 12:05 PM. Reason: removed mod action comment- see forum rules

Just tell me how Siverrain1 and it is yours!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Just tell me how Siverrain1 and it is yours!!!
    I wish I could ! Such a cutie, breeding the thunder hawk just now for story book so will need to wait a bit before trying again for this

Rhino Keeper
    It's in my nest, first Try with skyger and the panda. It takes a lot of time to breed Though, hope I can still make the storybook event

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast