Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon

Executive Chef
    I'm level 177........ And it shows in my game .......RS was the best value pack dragon I have ever bought ... I wasn't winning tournaments when he was the prize so bought him when last available ....... Now at L15 Rainbow Sentinel is my prize winner, for me he works very well .....
    My other best fighter is Valiant L15 who gets better and better
    Last edited by pernmagic; 06-22-16 at 01:06 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    I won him the first time after finishing some goal (2015-03-03), he was my first dragon I raised to lvl 15, and he's winning 90% of every color-opponent first try. I very rarely have to sent him to the healing well...

He's definately and above all doubt my best warrior. The best of the best.

If there's ever a dragon I'm in love with because of it's usefulness, it's Rainbow Sentinel. Mostly because of him, I've NEVER lost any tournament... (atleast not since I got him).

Fashion Designer
    I do ok @ tournaments although looking forward to RS in the arena...

Host(ess)
    Sooo tempting...but like in the last Flash, I was stuck on Round 12 for more than 24hrs!
    Came close but never close enough. Doubt HE would have made it?!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so torn about this! After buying the Spirit Warrior pack and a whole lot of gold to get Kintsugi, I decided I wouldn't be spending any more on DS for quite a while. Now Rainbow Sentinel comes on sale - what's a girl to do?!!

Like someone else mentioned earlier, I hadn't had much luck with champs previously, but now I've gotten Spirit Warrior to 13 he's proven pretty handy in the arena so far. He's winning 90% of battles for me. Clearly the older champs are much better than the newer ones.

So if I already have a good champ, do I really need RS? I don't know!!!

Executive Chef
    To me it's a no-brainer: have you EVER heard someone complaining about their RS loosing too many battles?

Fashion Designer
    I bought it, too. Lost the last 2 tournaments, because I was not going to spend gold. My Diamond is not all that good, but Lollipop and Centurion are my best fighters. And Bride of Franken.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

I too bought rainbow sentinel My dueler dragon will finally have a roommate lol I hope RS will help me as much as it helps other players in battles. As soon as the tales is over, my food will be going to this dragon to atleast level 10 for now. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	31830
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    I too always see peeps who have RS seem to do well with it in battles, my concern is , it now being offered will it loose its' power as many will have it.

Rhino Keeper
    Bought it straight away for my main account and also so tempted to buy him for my baby account...
    On top of reading all the comments about him being the best fighter he is sooooooo good looking!
    And I have a soft spot for champions, particularly hybrids!
    I didn't stop trying until I bred Valiant!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast