Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon

Fashion Designer
    OK, I just bought it! You guys convinced me

Quote Originally Posted by simbalot View Post
    It's as if S8 can read my thoughts. After getting Stainglass and Mire I thought "the only way I'll spend more money for a while is if Rainbow Sentinel is offered"! He immediately won a battle at Level 1 after Warrior Queen 14 and Aladdin 10 lost...
    Update: Rainbow Sentinel level 3 also won a battle after Warrior Queen 14 and Valiant 10 both lost. He's evolving now. I hope he continues winning!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    This is the one and only time I would recommend spending money on this game. Then get him to level 15 as fast as you can. RS & Diamond are all you will need for tournaments.
    Testify!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I ended up buying it for my baby account
    Me too! I couldn't resist! So happy that I have him on both my accounts now

Rhino Keeper
    This is so unfair and frustrating. I don't have the value pack offered for RS. I have an offer for a stupid firefly. RS would have been the only dragon for which I would have broken my own rule and spend some real money on a game. I am lvl. 164 and on android.

Add to that: 8 months of non-stop trying for Neon/Divine.....I am seriously considering deleting this game....
    Last edited by jagarjag; 06-23-16 at 03:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    This is so unfair and frustrating. I don't have the value pack offered for RS. I have an offer for a stupid firefly. RS would have been the only dragon for which I would have broken my own rule and spend some real money on a game. I am lvl. 164 and on android.

Add to that: 8 months of non-stop trying for Neon/Divine.....I am seriously considering deleting this game....
    My mom has the firefly pack too. It's too bad though, she's never spent money on this game but would have for rainbow sentinel

Rhino Keeper
    I got RS today. He's gonna have to wait until after the tales to come out of storage, though. Just too much on my plate at the moment.

Executive Chef
    I've only got firefly pack as well, I believe the difference is whether or not you've ever spent any money in the game (it's a guess based on pack offers in BS & RS). I bet after you buy one, you'll never see another dragon & food & 60 gold for the low low price of $1.99 again!

I was considering it, actually, this is the first time I've seen 60 gold, usually it's 40. Does anyone have a pic of an adult firefly?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I've only got firefly pack as well, I believe the difference is whether or not you've ever spent any money in the game (it's a guess based on pack offers in BS & RS). I bet after you buy one, you'll never see another dragon & food & 60 gold for the low low price of $1.99 again!

I was considering it, actually, this is the first time I've seen 60 gold, usually it's 40. Does anyone have a pic of an adult firefly?
    My very first value pack I bought had only sunflower dragon in it for $0.99 and I've never seen one of the little packs again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Don't worry about the Mystic Maps, you'll get them eventually, for free, and you have no rush for them.
    I tried super hard to get Rainbow Sentinel from the goals when he was first released... even spent 100 gold, and still couldn't win him - I was so p.o'd at the time. I've had a couple years to get over it now, and seeing how everyone bought him & I keep hearing about how awesome he is in arena (which made me more mad every time I thought about all the gold I wasted trying to win him & didn't)

I decided to bite the bullet & buy him.

He's in my nest now.

I hope he is worth all the heartbreak & expense!
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast